Frequent Contributor

I really enjoy watching Isaac Mizrahi shows.  Not that I buy a lot but he does such a good job of putting together colors I would have never thought about putting together before.  It gives me inspiration to re-think what's in my closet and items to put together. His clothes are happy and fun.  They were showing good transitional pieces tonight...what you could wear with cardigans or plain..great color combinations.

Respected Contributor

I have several of his Pima cotton tops and I love them, bought one pair of pants and sent them back, they were baggy in the hips, ordered my normal size, something went wrong in the manufacturing process  I assume.  What I don't like is the sales pitch, encouraging ladies to buy 2 or 3 of an item, very pushy, talks alot  but I do understand that he's a salesman, others do the same thing. I only buy what I need and can afford so pushing to buy more does not affect me although there are some who will take the bait. JMO   

Contributor

I don't enjoy him at all, he gets on my nerves talking all of the time!  I just change the channel.   Also, I have noticed, his clothes seem to run smaller than others do & usually have to size up a size.  That is what I do when some others start talking so much, I just want to see the colors & how it fits!  

Honored Contributor

I also love Isaac and he is very inspirational.

Esteemed Contributor

I just like his clothing line! The quality of IM clothes is one of the best that QVC sells. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love watching Isaac

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I have several of his Pima cotton tops and I love them, bought one pair of pants and sent them back, they were baggy in the hips, ordered my normal size, something went wrong in the manufacturing process  I assume.  What I don't like is the sales pitch, encouraging ladies to buy 2 or 3 of an item, very pushy, talks alot  but I do understand that he's a salesman, others do the same thing. I only buy what I need and can afford so pushing to buy more does not affect me although there are some who will take the bait. JMO   

With Isaac's great prices for attractive, colorful tops -- 100% cotton and Pima Cotton -- I have many in various colors. It's not about taking the bait - most people buy what they need and can afford. I bought most of my tops when they were a TSV or FREE shipping. I've been hosting a travel technician who's working at a hospital near my house. Last week I ordered 3 of Isaac's Pima Swing Toppers - I gave her 2 (black and royal navy) and I kept the Lagoon Green. I also ordered 2 Isaac Pima Crew Neck Swing Long Sleeve Tops - I gave her the black one and I kept the orange spice. I already have this top in 2 other colors. I have many of his tops - crew neck, turtle neck, mock neck, elbow sleeve, etc. Some I have in 3 or 4 different colors. I also have a pair of his 24/7 navy pants in petite - and they fit me perfectly. Last Sept. I bought his Quilted Barn Jacket - one of my favorite purchases. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Love watching Isaac

[ Edited ]

Isaac is my favorite on QVC.  I have so many of the 24/7 pants and capris, many cardigans both long and short, many tops and sweaters and jackets.  I love his clothes and the colors.

I also think he is very talented and entertaining, both in fashion and the theater and other venues.  He does not do just fashion; he has other talents as well and is quite creative and intelligent.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy him but I wish they'd pair him with someone other than JC during is daytime shows.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have bought several of his tops and find the fit and durability to be great. However, I have to watch him on Mute, as I can't stand that every other word is "like."

Respected Contributor

I like to see his sketches and enjoy it when they are shown. Sometimes he has so many items he forgets what he really has out there. Some colors are too bold for my tastes like orange and pink. He got carried away with the lace for awhile. I love 100% cotton so order when he has colors and styles I like. They wear and hold up well.

I really enjoyed Jackie his assistant and the looks she put together with the scarves Isaac used to do so much more. Her British accent was nice to listen to. I find I don't watch as much any more. He is better with some hosts more than others and gets off track chit chatting too much.