Trusted Contributor

So much easier to read, review, and edit.  

Valued Contributor

Not impressed. JMHO

Honored Contributor

still have my original wishlist.....have not seen the "new" one yet, but have heard lots of complaints. not quite sure why so many customers are seeing different things online.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Well alrighty then. My wish list has the “remove” button back, and the item number information.  These are the features I wanted back.

I never made any notes, but that box is back too.

Respected Contributor

@ Montana   Hello, I read your post about not making notes on your Wish List.  I have been making notes on my list for several years.

I note when I bought it, what color, size and if I will buy another one.

I also note when I buy for a gift and to whom.  It has often come in handy.

Valued Contributor

Big Sister - that is exactly my issue with the change. I have no problem with the new "look" and merely want my Notes back. Every item in my Wish List (and there are a lot) had the original price listed as well as comments made during presentation re sizing, color, etc. I could easily see when a price had dropped or greatly increased. I always shopped my Wish List but will no longer do so without the notations I had made.

I guess a lot of people never used the Notes section but I sure did.

Honored Contributor

not comment box for me...

Frequent Contributor

Sorry, but I do not like it at all!!  Not user friendly in my opuniion and I, too, miss the comment area.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Love the new wish list!

[ Edited ]

Well, I spoke too soon because now it's not available!  But what I liked was the grid format rather than a long list and being able to see some information such as size, color, and whether there are reviews without opening another page.  

I never did use the comments.  In fact, never even noticed it.  It's interesting how you've used it, though.  I will give it a try if comments come back.