Respected Contributor

Love the Host DIY Looks These Days

I really like the way the hosts look these days.  If QVC takes advice i hope they stay with a more natural, real person makeup approach when this is over and the makeup artists return.

Respected Contributor

Re: Love the Host DIY Looks These Days

Agree.  The whole thing is much less "busy".  It would be nice if they did without  the vendors, too.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I really like the way the hosts look these days.  If QVC takes advice i hope they stay with a more natural, real person makeup approach when this is over and the makeup artists return.

I watched Ali Carr last night she always looks cute.  She looked smaller to me and she had a cute red head band on.

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Agree.  The whole thing is much less "busy".  It would be nice if they did without  the vendors, too.

I have watched a few shows and I enjoy the less crowded stage.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with many of you. The shows are much calmer, less busy, less frantic. Vendors should occasionally call in; they obviously don't need to be there for every item. Hope the execs are taking this in.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie 

ITA with you; however, it sure looked like Jane had her makeup professionally applied during the Beekman show.  Heavy.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Last night during the DMQ show with Jane, the model was sporting the worst home done manicure I have ever seen.  I'm surprised they didn't make her take it off before she went on air.  

QVC Customer Care