Super Contributor

Re: Love new Host Mary Nelson !

[ Edited ]

I really like Mary her voice dosen't bother me at all there's ALOT of other host that have high squeeky cartoon voices I can't listen to. One is the new host Cathy P. Maybe they'll move her over to beauty IQ channel I think she would actually fit in very well over there . Smiley Wink then Alberti over the main Q for good.

Mary is my new favorite host her and the new Courtney with long black hair NOT the Courtney on Beauty IQ!!

I can hardly wait for her to earn her newbie stripes IMO she'd be perfect for days like these to do day time work , or even have kicked off the TSV of (northern night sheet day).

Super Contributor

Hmm. Mary Nelson isn't listed as a host. Maybe she is brand new?

Respected Contributor

How long do the new hosts have to be on before they put them on the "Meet Our Hosts" page?

Occasional Contributor

I too love Mary! I wish she was on during the day or evening. She speakscalmly, clearly and enunciate things correctly, I really have a problem when host say things such as buttin vs button which really sticks in my mind. Mary seems geniune and I really enjoy her.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Mary Nelson, and she's good in the long shows. With voices like Amy, Courtney C, Cathy P. little girl voice, she sounds like an angel. 

Super Contributor

To me, she has a voice of an angel compared to the other screeching, 100 mile a minute talking hosts. Amy is theeeee WORST!!!  Mary is a true breath of fresh air.  I hope she is a permanent host very soon..... Love, love, love you Mary Nelson!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixatwrote:

It certainly Is refreshing to see some positive comments about a host.   Hopefully she won't become the victim of all the vitriol from this community as some of the other hosts.  I realize people are entitled to an opinion  but just being cruel and catty is unbecoming.  I am surprised the Q even allows it.    I don't know which one she is but I wish her well

Don’t the mods usually monitor the forums and delete inappropriate, rude, nasty and unkind comments that are directed at QVC hosts?  Do the monitors keep a list of the perps and eventually ban them from posting?

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01wrote:

How long do the new hosts have to be on before they put them on the "Meet Our Hosts" page?

@aubnwa01  New hosts are on a 6-month probation; if they officially started in July they would be off probation at the end of December.  So I don't know why they haven't been added to the Hosts page yet.

However, with all the changes to the webpage recently, perhaps the Host page fell to the bottom of the priority list in terms of what to update.

Respected Contributor

I like Mary Nelson just the way she is.