Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love love love seeing Mary Beth Roe more

@elizabethl123 wrote:

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU POSTED  I MEET HER AT QVC TOUR   SHES AS NICE IN PERSON AS SHE IS ON TV 

@elizabethl123 how did you think she would act during the tour? We all wear a social mask, and do not know another person unless we are in close proximity with them on a regular basis. We have no idea who these hosts are in the real world.

Esteemed Contributor

@trumansmom wrote:

She is a sweet, classy, professional!  It is like watching an old friend....since I have watched her for 30 years now!  Nice to see more of her. Thanks QVC!!

@trumansmom "I'ts like watching an old friend" Bingo she has done her job! That is exactly what they want, so you buy more. 

Respected Contributor

Okay, I’m going to put my two cents in again. So many posts are about Jane T talking nonstop and talking abou her family (and I’m sure I’ve probably committed on this myself) today I watched the food shows and let me tell you Mary Beth can Jane T a run for her money. Mary Beth talked non stop and referred to her family many times.

Trusted Contributor

In the meantime, here's the thing😉
Honored Contributor

She has always been one of my favorites!  She seems very down to earth, charming, and kind.  I get the impression that she is just how she appears on t.v.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TVLand wrote:

Is Mary Beth...still semi-retired....?

I don't recall her ever being semi-retired. There was a stretch of time a couple of years ago after having suffered some serious injuries in a car accident that she wasn't able to work and when she did come back, she didn't immediately go back to lots of air time, she worked into more on air time over a period of months.