New Contributor

Love love love seeing Mary Beth Roe more

She is a sweet, classy, professional!  It is like watching an old friend....since I have watched her for 30 years now!  Nice to see more of her. Thanks QVC!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love love love seeing Mary Beth Roe more

I concur! She is one of my favorites, and I missed her when she was semi-retired. It is nice to see her back and just as jovial and genuine as ever!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

It's no secret, I am not a fan, have not been for years. IMO she's no more skilled at selling than the other long time hosts, in fact the young ones are better sales people and actors than MB, JT and Dan ever were. So QVC if you are listening it's time for more retirement parties.

Honored Contributor

I'd rather the "retirement parties" be for some of the younger hosts (who just can't hold a candle to hosts like MBR).

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Mary Beth's presentations!  She is calm, prepared and doesn't get hyper and ridiculous.  I do not watch much QVC, due to poor hosts or poor selection of products, but I do a Q check every so often.  I usually stop and watch her shows!!

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

It's no secret, I am not a fan, have not been for years. IMO she's no more skilled at selling than the other long time hosts, in fact the young ones are better sales people and actors than MB, JT and Dan ever were. So QVC if you are listening it's time for more retirement parties.

She is an excellent host, so knowledgeable, genuine, and just plain nice. 

Certainly no need for her to retire at her age. She has a strong faith and strong family values. Keep on being yourself Mary Beth. Many of us love you, there will always be haters who are insecure and envious of others. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN.  Just because a person doesn't admire or especially care for a host's presentation style, doesn't mean they're a hater or envious.  I think MBR as a host leaves a lot to be desired.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

I'd rather the "retirement parties" be for some of the younger hosts (who just can't hold a candle to hosts like MBR).

I so agree.  You never have to worry about Mary Beth coming out with crazy hair, props like over size glasses or sequins all over the place etc...  She is classy and sticks with information about the products.  Thats whats wrong with a lot of companies they want the seasoned employees to leave.  Big mistake in my opinionSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

She is an excellent host, so knowledgeable, genuine, and just plain nice. 

Certainly no need for her to retire at her age. She has a strong faith and strong family values. Keep on being yourself Mary Beth. Many of us love you, there will always be haters who are insecure and envious of others. 

@RetRN  So when others do not agree with your way of thinking they are haters and envious, good to know.

Esteemed Contributor

I never understand how anyone can say that any host is "genuine"

Unless you know them personally and have spent off-camera time with them, their on camera personae may be a complete act.

Not talking just about Mary Beth, who seems very pleasant, but all of them.