Honored Contributor

Love Rick and Antonella together

I love seeing Rick and Antonella together. These are the two hosts with the most outgoing, fun loving personalities. They make he happy. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Love Rick and Antonella together

It was fun until near the end when Antonella laughed at Rick because he mispronounced " figure". You could tell Rick didn't like being corrected, especially on national TV. At the end, Rick was hugging on her. Hopefully, she apologized. No one likes to be laughed at when making a mistake.
Valued Contributor

I wasn't very happy with it unfortunately, I tried to be but as much as I love Antonella she was a little grating.  It's getting to be that that late shows even on a regular night, the host show up in pajamas with their hair undone being loud and obnoxious. Would rather have seen Rick do it all by himself maybe bring his family on at midnight. Just my Opinion, folks.  I did have to end up changing the channel when it became too much for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I tuned this on just to see Antonella and I enjoyed it! I'm not a Rick fan but the two of them together was great! I was clicking around between movies but kept clicking back to QVC and finally left it on. So enjoyable!( 

Super Contributor

Sorry, Im finding Antonella very annoying.  She seems silly and that's distracting to me.  I switch the channel when I see her now.  Sad because I used to enjoy her.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed the show immensely!!! 🥰

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had no plans of watching the show, but found myself tunning in at some point and actually found them enjoyable together. (Shocking)  I even laughed out loud when Antonella played a trick on Rick as a caller. Her name was Virginia from Virginia. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched off and on.  It was entertaining show and it was really funny when Antonella called as 'Virginia'.  Loved when Antonella told the shaver rep that she called to talk to Rick. For a second, both the vendor and Rick seemed taken back... Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Sorry, they are both channel changers for me.

Honored Contributor

The Virginia from Virginia was funny, but after awhile the silliness grew old and I moved on.