I totally agree.  She was so pleasant to listen to and was very thorough when she presented items!!!

Honored Contributor

It seems quite a few of the hosts have taken longer than usual vacations since QVC shut down live programming on Q2.  Not just Leah, but ....

Carolyn went out for a scheduled vacation, came back a couple of days, then went back out for what she posted was a last minute 2nd vacation.

Nancy Hornback has been out since before the last all-jewelry day (she did not present that day) and in total she'll be out at least 3 weeks, according to the Program Guide.

Perhaps QVC wants the newer hosts in scheduled shows to test them in more popular hours.  So the more established hosts are taking extra vacation this summer.  

Occasional Contributor

Yes! Brings something different to the Q. Has style & class. Seems like a morning breath of fresh air! Wake up early PT to watch her.

Honored Contributor

She’s on vacation...right?  I hope so!

Respected Contributor

Elise Ivy would make a great host for AM Style.

Super Contributor

Not one bit.  The "I'm so happy" act is just that---an act. 

Honored Contributor

I like Leah...she's one of my favorite hosts but I really don't watch that much now. 

There is nothing that I really need and the thought of buying a lot of fall clothing is unappealing since I'm not going anywhere.

Honored Contributor

Re: Love Leah Williams!

[ Edited ]

@ChillyTulip wrote:

Not one bit.  The "I'm so happy" act is just that---an act. 

And whats the alternative----a bunch of grumpy and grouchy hosts trying to sell you something......

Top 22 Grumpy Cat Memes People | Funny grumpy cat memes, Grumpy ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

Do I miss leah? Yes, indeed. What a delightful best-selling, host for Saturday morning. I think she does a outstanding job with her presentation of items I missed during the week. Love the show, great idea to give Leah, a chance to relax from carrying the entire show herself. And giving her a chance to interact with another host, on the pathform with her. It just makes it more of a friendlyer presentation.