Super Contributor

I absolutely miss Leah Williams.  She has a lot of class and style.  Love her sense of humor.  I am always disappointed when AM Style is on and Leah is on vacation.  Hope she is back today.

Honored Contributor

I think Leah is absolutely lovely.  However, do I miss her on A.M. Style? No.

That show has devolved into an embarrassingly corny  "Leah likes to know" show, with some shopping thrown in for good measure.  She is such a beautiful, warm woman, but in some ways she seems stuck in time, as far as her hosting goes.   

Leah has always had her many quirks.  All the hosts do in some way.  As long as she's not selling something with too many options, she's a very good host.  I just think having varying hosts is much better, and revamping that show is best.

Interestingly, Leah hosted a CIJ show, which even she said was quite the deparature for her, but she enjoyed it very much.  Add to that, she posted a cooking video (making a salad) on her social media pages. That seems to be a first as well.  Hopefully she is enjoying spreading her wings a bit.

[I see Leah is still on vacation as of this morning.]

Esteemed Contributor
I am not enamored by any of the hosts nor do I watch any of the shows because of the hosts. Some are more tolerable than others. I don’t like or dislike Leah and I certainly don’t miss her or miss any of them when they are off for a few days or on vacation. PJT puts me to sleep.
Esteemed Contributor
Maybe if people would stop responding to those stupid questions she’d stop asking them.
Contributor
I really miss Leah when AM Style has a different host. Leah’s professional and soothing voice relaxes me and I find her a pleasure to watch. She’s my favorite host.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've enjoyed seeing other people host.  AM Style is stale as week-old bread and needs new life.  No, I really have not missed Leah.

@Kachina624 I totally agree AMS is very stale and boring. Leah is a sweet lady but it drives me nuts when she talks to herself and asks those stupid questions.  I haven't missed her either.

Honored Contributor

I miss new and interesting products regardless of what host is presenting them...that's what I miss.

Honored Contributor

Re: Love Leah Williams!

[ Edited ]

YES, I DO miss Leah's professionalism, pleasant voice, and pleasant personality, and good product descriptions ...I don't like AS's voice, she talks too fast and leaves out information about the products...shes more interested in switching outfits....🙄🙄

And as for the silly Facebook question, I think thats more QVC's idea because they are under the FALSE impression if the shows involve interaction with social media that will attract a younger demographic....Woman Frustrated

I think where QVC DEFINITELY needs a host rotation is on Monday's FASHIONS NIGHT IN Shows....talk about things that need an update.....

@Foxxee 

Yes Foxxee you definitely DO have a point....the products ARE stale!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

NO...I saw Amy S on a couple of rerun shows and I think she did a great job. You want morning energy without going over the top. Her style is different when she does PM Style, which is how that show should work, with Courtney K, MINUS Shawn.  This morning I saw Pat D and was totally bored. I changed and shopped the show online, which is how I normally shop now. The Q is having more problems than their host lineup, hopefully they will figure it out. 

Valued Contributor

She's been on an awfully long "vacation".  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm