Respected Contributor

Leah is a class act.  I enjoy her very much, and yes, I do miss her!

Honored Contributor

Not at all!!

Super Contributor

I just wish she would quit asking questions like she's talking to somebody yet she's not.   That gets tiresome.    

Honored Contributor

Nope. I don't get attached to tv sales people.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Love Leah Williams!

[ Edited ]

@Jetter Netter wrote:

Does anyone miss Leah Williams!  Nobody on QVC can host AM Style like she does.

I absolutely LOVE Ms. Leah, and never miss an opportunity to express my admiration of her, as I did recently!❤ She's one of my favorite hosts, and represents everything I want to see in one.👍👍 She has a relaxed style of product presentation that I appreciate, and relays all the pertinent information needed to make an informed decision, without smoke and mirrors.😁

Her energy is always positive, while she genuinely appears to enjoy her job, and the vendors she hosts with. I NEVER get bored watching her, and have done so for years. 😄

I really hope she is enjoying her vacation, and look forward to her return, and beautiful smile.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Double nope.

Trusted Contributor

@Memebell wrote:

I just wish she would quit asking questions like she's talking to somebody yet she's not.   That gets tiresome.    

A long time ago, I watched her, & that was her ACT then too.  Not for me.   I thought there  was somebody beside her actually talking to her.  

Respected Contributor

Uh uh, way to schmaltzy for me.

Valued Contributor

No, don't care one way or the other.

Trusted Contributor

I like Leah and think she is one of the better hosts.  Just imagine what her sales would be if they gave her any decent products to sell.  

I do wish the FB 'question of the day' would go away.  We have been there, done that.  Need to move on.