Super Contributor

Re: Love Leah Williams New Hairstyle

She looks fabulous!  I really love her curly hair.  She is a great show host also.

Honored Contributor

I’m just now seeing Leah’s hair style and she isn’t ROCKIN’ IT! Curls are very becoming on her!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@TeddixatLOVE LEAH, Does a great presentation. She connects to the viewers. No silliness trying every outfit on. Always well prepared. Thank you LEAH

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of "big hair" on anyone.  However, I adore Leah as a host. I try to never miss her Saturday morning show.  She's a great host and a delight to watch.

Honored Contributor

I'm a big fan of big curly hair, when done right.  I think Leah's summer hair (as she calls it) looks fabulous!!  She is such a beautiful woman.

Honored Contributor

I hadn’t seen Leah on the Q for a long time, and although I’ve always admired her appearance, I think she now looks better than ever.

Wonderful to be able to re-invent yourself in such a positive way!

Honored Contributor

.....and Leah has gorgeous hands and always beautifully manicured nails. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
She looks lovely. I love that she is wearing her hair curlier these days. She is such a lovely professional woman. She does a great job

@Teddixat  I also love that she’s embraced her hair’s natural texture. Especially for summer, I know from experience, it’s the easiest way to go.

Respected Contributor

Sorry folks, I do not care for it. HAIR is all you see when looking at her. It's too much. I thought it was just my tv, sometimes it tends to make things look different (squashed down ↕). I also can't tell she has lost weight, but I'm not a regular viewer. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's not just beautiful; she's a lady without any need to act silly or invent new words.