Esteemed Contributor

Love Leah Williams New Hairstyle

She looks lovely. I love that she is wearing her hair curlier these days. She is such a lovely professional woman. She does a great job
Honored Contributor

Re: Love Leah Williams New Hairstyle

I love her hair too !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah often wears her hair unstraightened during spring summer months.  It's probably related to heat andhumidity and which are not friendly for trying to keep naturally curly hair in a straight style.  Fortunately for Leah she looks pretty with her hair in straight or curly styles.   

Regular Contributor

Love Leah and love to watch her shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't believe it when I saw her.  She looks fabulous with her hair that way.  I love it!

Valued Contributor

Hasn't anyone noticed that Leah is looking fabulous,I think that she has lost some weight...and looking great

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Leah is one of my favorite hosts her hair and makeup always looks good!--And she's a pleasure to watch---very informative, and she adds a little bit of fun without going over the top.............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I think it's a very nice look for Leah!  In case you missed it, here she is presenting A305452, Quacker Factory Grommet Neck Split Sleeve Knit T-Shirt with Tie Detail. $40.

Leah.JPG

Valued Contributor

I love her hair!

Honored Contributor

A Leah fan!