Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I agree with @Spurt  100 per cent ... also, when an OP starts such a glowing thread on a particular host, she should be prepared for different viewpoints.  

As Spurt said, this host seems terribly scripted ... and no matter what the vendor says, she's gonna stick to what she has prepared in her head ... she also doesn't research as well as she should ... and should learn to pronounce common, simple words ... for example a bagel is a "bay gel" ... not a BAG el, as she persisted in calling it, even after the vendor made of point of pronouncing it correctly.  Her comment ... "I'm from Minnesota ... "   

@SoX 

Exactly!!! ITA!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote

Where did you send the email to @Spurt ?  The customer service email?

That might work, but I used the Feedback Link at the bottom left hand corner of the website page, and there's also an Email link for specific CS issues too

@Spurt  - I've never notice the Feedback link at the bottom left.  That's great that you participate.  I hope the PTB actually read the comments posted.

Trusted Contributor

I like her a lot as well.  I also like Jennifer Coffey and Courtney Khondabi.

Respected Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

I like her a lot as well.  I also like Jennifer Coffey and Courtney Khondabi.

Lol, I find the three of them annoying.  I don't mind Katie and there's one or two newer ones I've seen once or twice that seemed ok, but can't remember the names.

Respected Contributor

Kristine Zell and Courtney Webb are channel changers for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt.  You hit the nail on the head.  Too bad nobody important is likely to read your comments.

@Kachina624 

Several of us did email QVC after the show disaster with Jim Shore....

And today I sent an email complimenting Courtney Webb for a good job and her professionalism in letting Jim speak and share his stories and inspiration for his art....

Now where all this feedback went I dont know...I got a canned response saying the comments would be forwarded to the appropriate department...

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt.  You hit the nail on the head.  Too bad nobody important is likely to read your comments.

@Kachina624 

Now where all this feedback went I dont know...I got a canned response saying the comments would be forwarded to the appropriate department...

--------------

I have used that feedback contact several times.  I get back a very nondescript answer much like the one you stated.  For all I know, my feedback goes in the delete pile.....

Valued Contributor

I love Kristine!! She is always so bubbly and in a great mood!

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

She does seem more confident these days. She still makes mistakes on colors and names.  But I wish she would stop with the family stories.  I am not interested in her personal life and her stories do not impact the sale of the product.  

Honored Contributor

I saw a show in the wee hours with CZ and VPH and it was enjoyable. I think CZ just had to get some experience under her belt and some confidence. I think her new look has helped too, all that long blond hair did nothing for her.

Respected Contributor

Like her...much better than seeing Amy, Shawn and Jane T. on ALL the time.