Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I do not watch Kristine's shows.  Every product leads to a story about her family....almost worse than Jane T.  And she still gets information about products wrong.  It seems she is on more often and I just change channels

@corita 

Your right, I think QVC has her earmarked for bigger and better things...probably because of her broadcasting experience....but to me the host job doesnt seem to fit her.....And the worst thing they did was make Kerstin her mentor...another "busy mom of little ones" (like the rest of us arent busy)....and KL is a host that focuses more on herself and her family stories than the products....so that doesnt help Kristine either....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Re: Love Kristine Zell!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@corita wrote:

I do not watch Kristine's shows.  Every product leads to a story about her family....almost worse than Jane T.  And she still gets information about products wrong.  It seems she is on more often and I just change channels

@corita 

Your right, I think QVC has her earmarked for bigger and better things...probably because of her broadcasting experience....but to me the host job doesnt seem to fit her.....And the worst thing they did was make Kerstin her mentor...another "busy mom of little ones" (like the rest of us arent busy)....and KL is a host that focuses more on herself and her family stories than the products....so that doesnt help Kristine either....

The most important thing to remember is that that all of these hosts/hostesses are first and foremost sales people. It is all about how much money they can bring in to the station.

Regular Contributor

I can't remember the last time I saw Kristine Zell in the morning on the main channel.

Valued Contributor

I have always enjoyed Kristine Zell. I think she is very informative and comes across as a genuine person, of course this is my opinion. I get that not everyone is going to like her, but that's okay too. I happen to be one of the ones that actually does enjoy her presentations and I don't mind when she talks about her family. I think for her, it's a way to feel like she is sharing more of herself so to speak. Again, my opinion. 

Anyways, just like with the hosts I cannot watch, I just change the channel. Simple. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

@Spurt 

YES!!! My mistake.  I was referring to Katrina.  My apologies.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown