Frequent Contributor

No worries @queen75 ...it's pretty hard lately to distinguish who is who lately on the Q since the look they are going for is cookie cutter newscaster stepford wife type!!

Trusted Contributor

Oh, I'm very sorry Spurt. I thought it was Kachina, didn't mean to not reply or not give you the credit. The information you gave was splendid.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Love Kristine Zell!

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for the pictures. Yes, I get all of the new blonde hosts mixed up!  I even think that the picture of Kristine looks like the host, Stacey Stauffer. 

Too many blondes about the same size and height. I suggest that on the screen, for their entire shows, they have the host's name in a corner somewhere!

Trusted Contributor
If you like watching a Stepford Wife. Painful to watch every time-Robert Lee Morris, Peyton Kelly-she does not know her product and says really dumb things. Sorry.
Trusted Contributor

I find her extremely over the top and not authentic. When she’s on I turn off.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch Kristine's shows.  Every product leads to a story about her family....almost worse than Jane T.  And she still gets information about products wrong.  It seems she is on more often and I just change channels

Honored Contributor

The more air time KZ gets the more she's just like the rest of them, I guess it comes with the territory and that's what the mute button is for.

Respected Contributor

To me she has a "hard" look.  Not welcoming nor inviting.  Robotic in a way.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Love Kristine Zell!

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

The more air time KZ gets the more she's just like the rest of them, I guess it comes with the territory and that's what the mute button is for.

@blackhole99 

The problem with muting or shopping online is I want to hear what the vendor has to say about the product...KZ is not even up to par with the other newer hosts, she's been at QVC 2 years and others have passed her in development....so my solution is to not watch her and QVC misses out on a possible sale....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

To me she has a "hard" look.  Not welcoming nor inviting.  Robotic in a way.

@pommom 

The "hard look" sounds more like Katrina than Kristine...there are so many blondes...LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”