Contributor

I just caught Valerie Parr Hill and Kristine... my first time watching this new host and I love her!  I appreciate her gentle, yet enthusiastic approach as she let Valerie do most of the describing.  I’ve also watched Valerie with Alberti this month, and they, too, were a delightful duo.  Valerie seems a perfect test for new hosts!   ( One of the other newer hosts kept talking over Valerie...On a different show earlier this month. )  I look forward to the calm and gracious style of Kristine on more shows. Maybe she is the new Mary Beth?

Regular Contributor
I love Kristine! She's one of my favorites to watch!
Regular Contributor

Re: Love Kristine Zell!

[ Edited ]

Sorry, but when she is on I turn off the television...

Regular Contributor

@LavendarBlue wrote:

I just caught Valerie Parr Hill and Kristine... my first time watching this new host and I love her!  I appreciate her gentle, yet enthusiastic approach as she let Valerie do most of the describing.  I’ve also watched Valerie with Alberti this month, and they, too, were a delightful duo.  Valerie seems a perfect test for new hosts!   ( One of the other newer hosts kept talking over Valerie...On a different show earlier this month. )  I look forward to the calm and gracious style of Kristine on more shows. Maybe she is the new Mary Beth?

@LavendarBlue 

I agree. Kristine did an excellent job with Valerie Parr Hill the other morning. She kept us informed about the quantity available but let Valerie describe her products and how to use them. It was a very enjoyable show. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am so happy to see positive comments about Kristine Zell.  I have always liked her but there were a lot of critical comments when she first started, some was deserved. It's apparent she worked hard to improve her presentations and I urge those who still turn her off to give her another chance.  She was great with Valerie, her best show ever,  

Honored Contributor

Not my favorite host by a long shot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I remember reading several not-so-glowing reviews on her show with Jim Shore.  That was just a week ago?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've watched a few of her shows only because I was really interested in the vendor or product...I find her very scripted, its likes she's memorized things to say and doesn't interact naturally with the vendor. She constantly interrupts vendors mid sentence, and its not to give updates, it's to interject an uninteresting personal story,  Several vendors were visibly annoyed too.  She seems ill prepared on product information and has had to correct misinformation she gave.  Hosts hired after her with less broadcasting experience have passed her in host development....I try to avoid her shows at all costs......only if its a vendor whose appearances are rare.. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Not a fan and I also try to avoid her shows.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valerie Parr Hill has been on QVC for years and years. Her calm demeanor and decorating skills have often had viewers wonder why she needed a host. VPH simply knows the drill and walks through the program with little effort shown. However, her preparations behind the scenes have been gone over and over with everyone. I'm confident both women have rehearsed that program several times prior to air-time. Valerie always takes the time to mentor hosts to ensure everything appears professional and smooth throughout her programs. Sometimes it is a guest guiding that host. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.