Valued Contributor

Love Korrney K.!!! Seems real! Why isn’t Shawn doing Q the runway?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Love Korrney K.!!! Seems real! Why isn’t Shawn doing Q the runway?

Valued Contributor

It appears  Amy is now the queen of fashion at QVC, and not Shawn, who inherited the job after Lisa R left, now Amy has PM style and Shawn was removed from the show and doing Logo.  Amy is doing a fantastic job, describes the clothing beautifully, talks sizes, and DOES HER HOMEWORK BEFORE THE SHOW, no wonder she is top dog at the Q for fashion, deserably so

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

It appears  Amy is now the queen of fashion at QVC, and not Shawn, who inherited the job after Lisa R left, now Amy has PM style and Shawn was removed from the show and doing Logo.  Amy is doing a fantastic job, describes the clothing beautifully, talks sizes, and DOES HER HOMEWORK BEFORE THE SHOW, no wonder she is top dog at the Q for fashion, deserably so

Can't stand Amy or Courtney. 

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

@rms1954  .... I agree with you about Amy but, I like Courtney 

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Seens not many fans of Lisa R on the threads but IMO no one did fashion and holiday shows like Lisa.  I agree that Amy is doing a great jobSometines she talks to fast but she looks great in everything and gives all the information without making the show all about her.

Frequent Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

I can’t stand either of them !...

Contributor

They both have always spoken highly of you. 

Respected Contributor

Interested in the NYC background last evening, I perservered for 10 minutes to watch fashions. 

Then, right on cue, Amy left out a shriek that blasted my ears (my vol. is set on low).  Why does she do this.  Apparently I am the only one who finds this unacceptable for TV.   And why talk 180 WPM, she sounded like Minnie Mouse last night, and I am not being mean-spirited.   I'm done with Mon. nights.   Sad as I watched every week with LR.

Esteemed Contributor

If you really love someone maybe you should take the time to find out how to spell her first name.

All of Q's Courtneys spell the name Courtney.