Honored Contributor

Re: Love Korrney K.!!! Seems real! Why isn’t Shawn doing Q the runway?

@seaBreeze wrote:

Interested in the NYC background last evening, I perservered for 10 minutes to watch fashions. 

Then, right on cue, Amy left out a shriek that blasted my ears (my vol. is set on low).  Why does she do this.  Apparently I am the only one who finds this unacceptable for TV.   And why talk 180 WPM, she sounded like Minnie Mouse last night, and I am not being mean-spirited.   I'm done with Mon. nights.   Sad as I watched every week with LR.

Amy tends to do that too often.  The shrieking is too much!

Frequent Contributor

I agree. ...I   could not listen to the program so I turned it off.   The 'nasal like tone' and speaking way too fast made if too difficult to understand what was being said.  I think there were many other hosts who would have been a better choice to send to NYC..

Honored Contributor

@Deeze wrote:

I agree. ...I   could not listen to the program so I turned it off.   The 'nasal like tone' and speaking way too fast made if too difficult to understand what was being said.  I think there were many other hosts who would have been a better choice to send to NYC..

@Deeze : Agreed. Sandra Bennett is the class of the whole bunch, and looks beautiful in everything. She could even make a burlap sack look good, IMO. She should have gotten the NY gig, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch.  I do like Amy, Courtney K. and Sandra.  I can undertand Courtney, but Amy and Sandra need to slow down in their speech.  Too hard to follow when they are talking a "mile a minute."  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
Jaime123.......ROTFLMAO!!!
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Deeze wrote:

@Deeze : Agreed. Sandra Bennett is the class of the whole bunch, and looks beautiful in everything. She could even make a burlap sack look good, IMO. She should have gotten the NY gig, IMO.

@handygal2  - Imo, SB interrupts way too much and would not have been the ideal choice for NY. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Deeze wrote:

@handygal2  - Imo, SB interrupts way too much and would not have been the ideal choice for NY. 

@San Antonio Gal : Point well taken. I was thinking more along the lines of which host would have the best “look” for that assignment.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I like Amy but I have to agree she was talking faster than she usually does.  I thought she may of had to much caffeine.  I am not a fan of Courtney she always sounds like a car salesperson to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Interested in the NYC background last evening, I perservered for 10 minutes to watch fashions. 

Then, right on cue, Amy left out a shriek that blasted my ears (my vol. is set on low).  Why does she do this.  Apparently I am the only one who finds this unacceptable for TV.   And why talk 180 WPM, she sounded like Minnie Mouse last night, and I am not being mean-spirited.   I'm done with Mon. nights.   Sad as I watched every week with LR.

@seaBreeze wrote:

@seaBreeze   I know  I was watching and Amy just never stops talking especially when with Issac omg !    Both talking at the same time.   She's just waaay to excitable and the fast  talking gets on my nerves.   She's a cute girl and does look good in everything ,  but the twirling and posing makes me crazy 😁.   I don't enjoy watching her any longer.     I would like to see  a calmer host .  

Frequent Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

It appears  Amy is now the queen of fashion at QVC, and not Shawn, who inherited the job after Lisa R left, now Amy has PM style and Shawn was removed from the show and doing Logo.  Amy is doing a fantastic job, describes the clothing beautifully, talks sizes, and DOES HER HOMEWORK BEFORE THE SHOW, no wonder she is top dog at the Q for fashion, deserably so

Can't stand Amy or Courtney. 

Courtney continually repeats herself for every item, “go ahead and place your order!”  Over and over again, says the same thing...go-ahead...place your order!