Honored Contributor

Re: Love It When Hosts Dress In Holiday Costumes!šŸ˜

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@SandySparkles  I liked Alberti and Kerstin's costumes too! Very fun. I hope that the other hosts can wear fun costumes too šŸ¤—. You're going to look great in your costume, SandySparkles! 

@SportyShorty07 Welcome!šŸ„° I am crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes and that I do!šŸ˜‚ Thank you SO much for the vote of confidence!šŸ¤—

~~~All we need is LOVEšŸ’–

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

@layla2450 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

May be an image of 2 people, Superman and television

May be pop art of 2 people, Superman and text

They BOTH look RIDICULOUS. Dressing up in costumes is very JUVENILE.

Two goofballs looking goofy.

@IamDoodles Welcome!šŸ„° What some might think to be goofy, others might find to be quite fun!šŸ˜

THANK you SO much for caring to share!šŸ¤—

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

May be an image of 2 people, Superman and television

May be pop art of 2 people, Superman and text

They BOTH look RIDICULOUS. Dressing up in costumes is very JUVENILE.

@layla2450 Welcome!šŸ„° I appreciate your perspective, but would wager that the millions of adults who dress in costume, and are looking forward to it this year, would disagree!ā¤ļøšŸ˜

Honored Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
I did not see the show live so watched a couple product videos that aired during it to see the costumes. That was fun! Good costumes. I would have had the whole show on live had I realized they would be in costume.

@Sakuya Welcome!šŸ„° It was a treat!šŸ˜

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

She looks more like a Super Hero than he could even dream of looking. 

@beckyb1012 I thought she made a great super hero also!šŸ˜

Honored Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

I like it too.  I especially like it when we get closer to Christmas and most hosts are dressed in their PJ's.  They deserve to be comfortable.  I am sure there are  lot of things they have to wear that they don't like throughout the year.

@Fribwl Welcome!šŸ„° I like some of the programs in which they wear pajamas; especially those featuring Barefoot Dreams lounge sets, and Cuddle Duds pajamas!šŸ˜

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

I disagree.... They look ridiculous.... Why do you say they "deserve" to be comfortable?   That's like saying that newspeople should come to work  in their jammies to be comfortable.. Nope..

@Junebug54 Welcome!šŸ„° I appreciate your perspective!ā¤ļø

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@SandySparkles  I liked Alberti and Kerstin's costumes too! Very fun. I hope that the other hosts can wear fun costumes too šŸ¤—. You're going to look great in your costume, SandySparkles! 

@SportyShorty07 Welcome!šŸ„° I am crossing my fingers, eyes, and toes and that I do!šŸ˜‚ Thank you SO much for the vote of confidence!šŸ¤—

@SandySparkles  You'll look fantastic in your costume! Are you excited for Halloween candy? I'm going to buy some bags of fun sized candy bars and Haribo gummy bears to hand out to trick or treaters. šŸ˜Š I'll eat a couple of the fun sized candies for the trick or treaters šŸ˜…šŸ˜‰

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@SandySparkles  You'll look fantastic in your costume! Are you excited for Halloween candy? I'm going to buy some bags of fun sized candy bars and Haribo gummy bears to hand out to trick or treaters. šŸ˜Š I'll eat a couple of them too šŸ˜…šŸ˜‰

@SportyShorty07 Welcome back!šŸ„° I enjoy sneaking a sweet goodie or two out of the cauldron!šŸ˜

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@SandySparkles  You'll look fantastic in your costume! Are you excited for Halloween candy? I'm going to buy some bags of fun sized candy bars and Haribo gummy bears to hand out to trick or treaters. šŸ˜Š I'll eat a couple of them too šŸ˜…šŸ˜‰

@SportyShorty07 Welcome back!šŸ„° I enjoy sneaking a sweet goodie or two out of the cauldron!šŸ˜

@SandySparkles  Love the cauldron as a candy bucket Smiley Very Happy! I might put a bunch of my Lindt TSV chocolates in the bowl for the trick or treaters since there's no way that I can ever finish them all Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink