Respected Contributor

Love Amy Stran's Hair

[ Edited ]

It was always short when she first came to the Q.  That wig she has on looks adorable. I even like that lighter shade of color.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. The short wig looks fantastic on her. She has perfect bone structure, high cheek bones, shape of face. Perfect face for short hair, and although not a fan, perfect face for longer hair. Plus, she has a very good head of hair.

Contributor

I thought she looked adorable to. I ordered the wig and color she had on. Also the shirt and jeggings!!   I can only hope I'll look as good! She's one of those fals that can wear anything and it looks great !! Lucky gal!!!

Honored Contributor

I missed Amy but there was a blondish light brown hair model that wore a dark brown short wig and she looked 10x better in the dark color.  It brought out her eye and her complexion looked wonderful.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

She looked soooooo adorable. That chopped off with rusty dull hedge clippers hairdo she's been sporting lately doesn't do her pretty face any favors. Hopefully today seeing herself in that wig will make her consider not going back to that other awful hairdo. She's rather exotic looking with that great bone structure and this today really brought it out.

Trusted Contributor

she seems to get prettier as the years go by. i like her look and fashion style, so i enjoy watching her even if i'm not interested in what she's selling. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe that's not a wig because the other day she said she was getting her hair cut on Friday...said she was due for a style change.

Respected Contributor

Sorry you can tell these are wigs from  miles away . You don't wear them pulled down on your forehead like a hat.  There are others on the market far better and more realistic than these. Believe me. You look at Amy and say "nice wig."

Trusted Contributor

The wig was an old fashioned style and nothing like the flattering haircuts Amy always has.

Esteemed Contributor

Amy is a lovely girl with fantastically c style and looks good in everything she wears.  After having two children, she looks amazing.  I love watching her