Regular Contributor

Have you received a new label?  Have you tried to peel it apart to return something?  The person who designed these new labels is either insane or was told that QVC needs to limit returns.  Also, why doesn't the automated system repeat what the item is instead of just saying "you ordered one green"?  VERY FRUSTRATED.  Received some junk we never would have ordered  instead of what we did order and took ten minutes to peel label apart to return it.  Also customer service became very rude when I said we only opened one of the two boxes and would be sending the other back as a refused delivery.  He snapped at me that then we will not rush to process the credit.  Whatever, QVC.

Respected Contributor

@comedy clubber 

How about the labels that aren't adhesive?  Glad I keep a bottle of Elmers Glue on hand.  How obsolete.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

I would like to know why a return on your own label is provided for big heavier items..yet many times on small lighter weight items...where you are more likely to pay for the return...there is....no smaller pre addressed label provided....also I am  Finding  occasionally there no return label at...i have to go online and print out a label...what’s with that!,,,!,,,,!!

Esteemed Contributor

@comedy clubber  - I have found that if you run a box cutter or pair of sharp scissors along one long edge of the new label packets (somewhere between the outer edge and the label insert), it makes it fairly easy to peel off just the top layer of the sticky window along with the paper label.

Obviously, it would be ideal if the Q just resumed insertions of the packing slip and return label inside every box, but since that seems unlikely to happen, hopefully this will help...

Honored Contributor

I received a clothing item yestereday and did not notice anything different with the label....now I need to go look and see, maybe I just did not notice the change...wonder why they changed the labels....

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  - If you received a single clothing item, it probably came in a mylar bag and therefore has the packing slip inserted inside the bag rather than stuck under a label. I've only seen the new and annoying paper-label-under-an-extra-sticky-clear-window approach used on boxes (for me, primarily for medium-size kitchen and home items).

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@comedy clubber 

How about the labels that aren't adhesive?  Glad I keep a bottle of Elmers Glue on hand.  How obsolete.

I swear by  Elmer glue sticks....use them on lots of things!

Valued Contributor

my guess is that the new label is saving them money, while causing some customers to be annoyed. returning something via mail, probably isn't something that they have to do. they can probably bring whatever they want to return to work with them. who knows.

thank you for letting me know about this. i have made a huge effort to stop buying, what i call "this and that".

does the "c" still stand for convenience?