Regular Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio show with Jayne Brown

Just happened to catch the Linea by Louis Dell'Olio program hosted by Jayne. My heart broke for him @ the end when he got very teary & choked up when speaking of his late wife + the painting Jayne did of his wife. The hug Jayne gave him was sincere + heartfelt. It was the saddest moment. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis Dell'Olio show with Jayne Brown

[ Edited ]

I missed the show and did not realize he lost his dear wife.  Was she the pretty blonde model that appeared with him on the Q at times?  I cannot remember her name.  I may be confusing him with Bob Mackie.

Valued Contributor

KUDOS Jayne Brown!!!  You were the best one to pair with Louis this morning.  You handled him and his grief beautifully.

I know Jac was with both of you.  

It was so good to see Louis smile and once in a while joke a little.  None of this was disrespectful to Jac.  He was just keeping his promise to her.

As Louis said; "I'm keeping promises."

Thank you Jayne and Louis for a beautiful show!!!!

Respected Contributor

I was just watching the show I taped with Jane today. Yes Jac was his wife and she had blonde hair. A very elegant woman. I couldn't help but start to cry as they loved each other so much. I had read online that she had cancer and not many knew about it. Louis is so genuine and the sadness of loving a spouse that much comes through. After you have been married so many years it is because of the deep love one has for each other.

Jayne did an awesome job of holding it together to help Louis stay strong. 

Occasional Contributor

I couldn’t agree with you more.  Jayne was the perfect choice to host Louis’ return.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the show as well and I felt so sad for Louis when he was talking about Jac in the beginning of the show.  I also thought that Jayne did a great job as host on this first show back for him. He did a great job as always and I know it must have been really difficult for him.

It was nice to see him back.

Honored Contributor

I did not see the show... I do not purchase his line, but, I do  enjoy watching his shows.  I feel so sad about the love of his life passing.... what a love story.  His wife was so beautiful and special..... words can not express my sadness for his loss....

It is good he is back and working rather than just staying home and feeling so sad by himself.  He is a lovely man and I hope he finds some sort of peace  and love in his life again. 

Esteemed Contributor

Louis was an inspiration!! His love for Jac carried him through the show with humor & grace!! Kudos to Jayne for her sensitivity & gentle guidance!! 

That blazer was magnificent.He designed it with Jac but unfortunately she never got to see the finished product.I could just picture her in the white one. I cried through the entire show!!

Esteemed Contributor

It was a very heartfelt show.....and i was so glad Jayne was with  him ...........i remember a couple months back  he was on with Jayne and told her that his wife said she loved seeing those two together............perfect pairing....!!  

He did a great job for his first appearance and our prayers go his way...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I missed the show and did not realize he lost his dear wife.  Was she the pretty blonde model that appeared with him on the Q at times?  I cannot remember her name.  I may be confusing him with Bob Mackie.

@Catch71

Yes she was the one..............

very sad situation....heartfelt condolences to him....difficult situation that Jayne handled well.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”