New Contributor

Re: Los Angeles Red Carpet FashionsTODAY????

You'd have to drink wine while you're watching Shawn, so you can try and figure out why she wears her hair like that! it's absolutely ridiculous! I can't believe Isaac doesn't tell her to fix her hair when they are on air together. she's getting to be too much to watch.

New Contributor

trying to hide her nervousness???? no way..... she thinks she's a rock star star with that stupid hair do!

New Contributor

i had to change the channel too! same with my other friends watching.........Shawn is too much to watch! and that stupid, stupid hair do! it really bums me out that she is back on with Isaac. i love his show, and him so much, but i can't watch her anymore. her sense of style is absurd, clothes and hair.

Honored Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

The red carpet/NYC shows used to have mew vendors with special merchandise. Now it is just the same old vendors with the same old stuff. I do not know why they aare doing remotes. It would be better if they offered sale prices and stay on Westchester. 

@mistyada  ITA. Seemed like the usual Monday night lineup to me. Isaac was on and then PM Style...just "fancied up" and shot in LA. 

Occasional Contributor

IT WAS HARD ENOUGH TO  UNDERSTAND, ADD AMY  WITH THE FAST TALKING AND   SHRIEKING AND  WE  WON,T UNDERSTAND  A THING.

Honored Contributor

@towerview wrote:

You'd have to drink wine while you're watching Shawn, so you can try and figure out why she wears her hair like that! it's absolutely ridiculous! I can't believe Isaac doesn't tell her to fix her hair when they are on air together. she's getting to be too much to watch.

@towerview  It's obvious to me that when Isaac works w/ Amy, he is so relaxed and more than pleased how she appears & styles his fashions. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@debmmm wrote:

What is the point of going to LA a day after the Emmys.  I don't get the logic.  When Lisa Robertson was still with QVC they would go when the awards were actually going on.  This whole red carpet thing does not make one bit of sense   The stars were there last night and over the weekend.  Sorry QVC hosts are not Red Carpet stars. 

IMO the program didn't make sense when LR was there before the awards either.   I don't remember the show going on while the awards show was going on.  I remember a big event either Friday or Saturday before the Emmy Awards. LR was always in a gown.  

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed seeing Hollywood and the outdoor setting--it was something new & fresh, then about 15 minutes into the LOGO show, I saw CLEARANCE ITEMS being sold....I tuned out.  So tacky...why not model something avant garde that "you would see on the Red Carpet."  Most clearance items is for the 4 a.m. Q studio shows~!

Valued Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I have a feeling that many celebrities are watching.  QVC 'buzz' most likely goes around.  The Q is a quality entity/presence.  (Can't think of the proper word/description right now.)

Only thing they are watching  is to see if they can be the newest celebrity to hawk their line of something when the TV career is over or winding down

Valued Contributor

I saw a few minutes while changing channels and I thought the whole thing was ridiculous. 

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call