Honored Contributor

Re: Los Angeles Red Carpet FashionsTODAY????

Enjoy the celebrities on the Red Carpet and their compliments and comments re: QVC.  Many of them said that they always watch, etc.  It's a nice change of pace and I enjoy seeing the 'out and about' L.A. scenery, buildings, etc.  Love palm trees!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Love Heart Isaac M. Suede embellished kitten heels with embellished studs.  A284230.   Wow!  Nice colors, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Things seem to be selling well..While I was eating dinner, something I was interested in, sold out in my size!   

That's all that counts...Are people buying?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a feeling that many celebrities are watching.  QVC 'buzz' most likely goes around.  The Q is a quality entity/presence.  (Can't think of the proper word/description right now.)

Respected Contributor

I'm enjoying it, lol......I love the lavender hues too...and the weather is so beautiful......still warm days 'n nights. I like Shawn's hair and make up.... gosh I wish I knew who was doing it.... they are having fun...

Is Shawn wearing 1 long earring only ?........ It's the "in thing" to wear  2 different shoes and stuff.... so I'm not sure. I think their coloring is so pretty... I waited for this night and I'm enjoying it.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I have a feeling that many celebrities are watching.  QVC 'buzz' most likely goes around.  The Q is a quality entity/presence.  (Can't think of the proper word/description right now.)

You are kidding right?    Celebrities buy their clothing from QVC?  I don't think,so.  I didn't see anyone walking the red carpet last night that was wearing QVC items.

Honored Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

What is the point of going to LA a day after the Emmys.  I don't get the logic.  When Lisa Robertson was still with QVC they would go when the awards were actually going on.  This whole red carpet thing does not make one bit of sense   The stars were there last night and over the weekend.  Sorry QVC hosts are not Red Carpet stars. 

I remember when Lisa would go.  I actually remember purchasing a dress from Nicole Richie at one of those events.  Those were good shows and Lisa would wear the most amazing gowns.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I do not usually watch these out of town shows but did tonight and I enjoyed most of it muted some parts but did purchase Isaac's vest and loved his fancy kitten heel pumps.

I do agreed with poster who said other hosts should get chance to work these shows not always the same ones.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The Logo show is a joke.  Her prices are ridiculous.  There is no way I would pay $75 for her tie dye tee shirts which are quite ugly. I love how QVC builds Lori up like she is the best designer in the world.  I doubt it.  I remember when she attended the Met show in NY in a bright yellow feather jacket with matching pants.  She was in all bright yellow.  Cat Tongue

I remember that she looked like Big Bird from Sesame Street.

Frequent Contributor

Watched some of the red carpet show - the set was a mess, and it was all over the place!  At one point, Shawn left Isaac for 30 seconds (so she could put on a jacket he was presenting later) and told him to present his lace dress, and he was stumbling over his words and didn't seem to know the product well at all.  Some of the before and after shots of beauty products the before actually looked better! QVC, I used to love you.....not any more.