Esteemed Contributor

Re: Los Angeles Red Carpet FashionsTODAY????

I recorded it, watched in FF and nothing grabbed my attention to want to stop and hear the presentation 

Respected Contributor

QVC was one of the sponsors of the Emmy's this year.  I agree the LA shows should have been on Friday night.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I turned it on for about 15 minutes.  Once I saw lip exfoliator for $50 some odd dollars and it sold out, I thought there are either a lot of rich Q watchers, or some people will believe and buy anything.  When it sold out, the vendor went crazy with excitement - even she was surprised so many would buy - LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cannot remember the brand, apparently the celebs love it!  Not in my budget.  I will stay with Burts Bees at Walmart.  As far as Shawn and her hairdo, I could care less.  Shawn has her own style and it is unique!

Valued Contributor

@culebra wrote:

QVC was one of the sponsors of the Emmy's this year.  I agree the LA shows should have been on Friday night.

Not a good thing for them -

Contributor

I was wondering about the 1 EARRING too!  I must be out of it...I hadn't noticed this being a current fashion trend

Esteemed Contributor

I do admire them trying to do something different. The problem is Shawn comes across as the middle school girl who would do ANYTHING to get in the group of cool kids.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Occasional Contributor

I would have to drink a lot of wine to watch Shawn.  I was so happy when she was on maternity leave.  I like Isaac, but not with her.  Next time you're watching, counting the number of times she says "like".

Regular Contributor

AMEN!!  ...and while we're at it---  can we send Shawn back to take care of her baby girl??....and have Amy back???  PLEASE???  ...  Shawn is too pushy, looks ridiculous, loves everything and everyone (so false) ...  will not watch her shows.

New Contributor

I'll Double that AMEN!  Agree completely!! Bring Amy back...

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

I have a feeling that many celebrities are watching.  QVC 'buzz' most likely goes around.  The Q is a quality entity/presence.  (Can't think of the proper word/description right now.)

You are kidding right?    Celebrities buy their clothing from QVC?  I don't think,so.  I didn't see anyone walking the red carpet last night that was wearing QVC items.

Agreed.  I doubt very much that many celebrities were watching a QVC Red Carpet show, especially the night after so many of them were at the Emmys, which is the real thing. The QVC red carpet stuff is a poor imitation of what they experience all the time for real.  They certainly know the difference, and they certainly realize that it's just a shopping channel sales gimmick.