Respected Contributor

Re: Los Angeles Red Carpet FashionsTODAY????

All I know is the Logo show on now is a hectic mess.....seems disorganized!

Trusted Contributor

@TY wrote:

The Los Angeles set is cheap looking. Trying to infer that QVC clothes are anything worn by anyone who was on the red carpet is absurd. 

QVC is not getting their money's worth with the cheap set, poor sound quality, and the poor selection of "curated" clothes. Add on the valley girl dialect and the show is a total miss.

Well it could have been done right.  First it should have been Amy doing it.  Shawn is way to animated, and acting like she's in culture shock.  

I actually think the Halston guy is perfect.  Him, and Amy should have just done it.

And I still think it should have been done yesterday.

Contributor

Don't understand either. Costs a lot of money. Also, why is it that QVC never gives other long-time show hosts the opportunity to emcee these off site events? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn is frantic and all over the place!!!  You can tell she is trying to hide her nervousness, but oh my goodness!!  Nearly 30 minutes into the show and she is just now starting to settle in -- a little. The show was starting to give me a headache.

The Logo jeans are fabulous, so glad to see these now in the show!

Update...The show seems so much better towards the end of the Logo show.  Calmer and more focused.  That Logo Lavish embroidered lace top was stunning!!  This may be fine after all.

Contributor

She has a pretty face, but tonight I'm having a tough time with that hair hanging over her one eye. Gotta change the channel.

Honored Contributor

The Logo show is a joke.  Her prices are ridiculous.  There is no way I would pay $75 for her tie dye tee shirts which are quite ugly. I love how QVC builds Lori up like she is the best designer in the world.  I doubt it.  I remember when she attended the Met show in NY in a bright yellow feather jacket with matching pants.  She was in all bright yellow.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I don't get it! So they go all the way out to California for the same line-up of shows. It is really stupid!

Esteemed Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

What is the point of going to LA a day after the Emmys.  I don't get the logic.  When Lisa Robertson was still with QVC they would go when the awards were actually going on.  This whole red carpet thing does not make one bit of sense   The stars were there last night and over the weekend.  Sorry QVC hosts are not Red Carpet stars. 

Exactly this

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@pinkcrystal wrote:

RIdiculous waste of time, money and resources.  It's a total turn off for me.  

Me too.  It's always seemed silly and forced to me, no matter when they did it or who was hosting.

Honored Contributor

@annie57 wrote:

I don't get it! So they go all the way out to California for the same line-up of shows. It is really stupid!

All the way out to California?   Its not like this is in a different country!   I remember when there were shows from Italy.  

I live in California, and am enjoying this show very much....All the way out here!