Frequent Contributor

Lori from Logo just said Amy is

leaving and Amy stopped her from finishing. Amy said "we aren't supposed to say that" and quickly moved on.  Did I hear correctly?

QVC Social Team

Re: Lori from Logo just said Amy is

Honored Contributor

I like Amy.  I think she's cute.  I hope she isn't leaving.  I guess we all have people we do and don't like.

If she is leaving, I hope it's for something better.  It's always nice when people move upward.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe it's because that outfit she has to wear! Both Amy & Lori look ridiculous.

QVC Social Team

Trusted Contributor

I think I heard Amy say Lori "invented" a new fabric. Maybe we need our hearing checked.

Respected Contributor

I think it was "Amy is leaving for vacation".

Honored Contributor

Well to all of you naysayers, I say be careful what you wish for.....just like you don't care for her, there are some there that talk and talk and (well more talk) over every single person who comes on QVC.

I can't stand it when this person is on and will ALWAYS change the channel.  There are very few people I've met that makes me feel that way, but this person does.

So, if Amy leaving means I have to see this person more, I'll be watching QVC even less......ugh!  That's my biggest pet peeve.....and she NEVER stops, just continues talking.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I think it was "Amy is leaving for vacation".

I don't know why Amy would indicate they weren't supposed to mention she was going on vacation... No, I'll continue to believe this is very good news until proven otherwise...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

It was fast (surprise), but I think she said to Los Angeles.