Contributor

I havent seen Lori Greiner on the Q this season. Have I just missed her presentations?

Valued Contributor

@Evansmimi wrote:

I havent seen Lori Greiner on the Q this season. Have I just missed her presentations?

Be very grateful she ran out of junk to peddle. You can always go to Wal-Mart and find her stuff on clearance.

Honored Contributor

She got too big for QVC.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I guess Shark Tank can no longer call her the "Queen of QVC".  Man LOL

Respected Contributor

@chlema wrote:

I guess Shark Tank can no longer call her the "Queen of QVC".  Man LOL

@chlema 

No that would be Kevin O'Leary now but he wouldn't be queen lol.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 No no! Kevin is "Mr. Wonderful"!!

Honored Contributor

She's probably too busy scarfing up deals on the Shark Tank.  I will try not to be mean here, so all I will say is --- I don't miss her, that's for sure.  I see enough of her on ST --- too much.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

She's probably too busy scarfing up deals on the Shark Tank.  I will try not to be mean here, so all I will say is --- I don't miss her, that's for sure.  I see enough of her on ST --- too much.  

So much agree. I am making believe it is lent and I will save the bashing until the next time she is mentioned.

Esteemed Contributor

On a recent ST show, Kevin was trying to "get the deal" and said, yeah, Lori will get you on QVC, but only old ladies shop there!!!! Very disrespectful because HE is also, selling on the Q. Does he think that only old ladies drink his wine?!  He will do anything for a $.