Frequent Contributor

Haven't seen her in quite some time   And, there seems to be a tiny amount of her products for sale.  Has she parted ways with the Q ?

Valued Contributor

She hasn't mentioned qvc once on shark tank or facebook. She usually mentions it nonstop.I'm curious as to why they ended their relationship.

Esteemed Contributor

Her items got very boring ... she was selling the same items over & over for years & years .... I guess the sales were down 🙃

Honored Contributor

QVC never discusses the end of a vendor relationship or issues any statement about it so you'll never know why.  Usually its poor sales.  Lori sold a lot of useless junk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do not have a good opinion of this vendor.  It started with a bread keeper that I bought from the Lock N Lock line on QVC years and years ago.  It was supposed to pull the air out of the keeper and keep your bread/muffins/cake fresher for a longer periods of time.  It didn't work.  Yes, it seemed to pull the air out and create a vacuum but eventually it made its own little ecosystem and smelled highly of yeast.  It eventually became impossible to use.

Enter Lori Grenier who apparently BUYS patents.  She must have bought this one because there it was for sale from her line.  INVENTED by Lori Grenier.  I would bet hard money it wasn't.  That incident soured my perception of this woman and I imagine I'm not the only one.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I see more and more infomercials for her own website these days.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Lori's inventor story - which everyone knows now - played well in QVC's younger days.  But, now, it's tired.  

Honored Contributor

Many years ago my sis bought Lori's tall, swivel jewelry keeper, with a mirror along the front. It has held up well all these years and still looks almost new.

A few years ago I ordered a gizmo that cleans and disinfects phones for my DS and his family. They loved it and said it worked great.

I'm sure she isn't hurting for money! I do enjoy her on Shark Tank.

Honored Contributor

the only Grenier I have is the jewelry keeper (swivel one)  I like it a lot.  She doesn't invent anything, but she good at acquiring the the rights to a lot of good ones.  I think QVC still sells it.  It's a great jewelry keeper.

Esteemed Contributor

Most of her stuff was junk that ended in my trash.