Valued Contributor

Lori Greiner show early Tuesday morning

WHAT a circus that show was! I have never seen Nancy the host before (she must be new). The two of them together was a riot! Lori was bossing Nancy around so much, telling her to do this, do that, waving knives at her during the kitchen gadet presentations (using the knives to point to tell her what to do, that is). It was hilarious. Lori told Nancy to go throw away her garbage, then when Nancy asked Lori if she could see/try the product Lori barked at her that she had to wait til she was finished with her demonstration. Nancy asked Lori about a product, something like, 'this was a customer request right?' and Lori said, 'no, no, you don't know the story, I will explain it. move over'. and so on. (This is all on top of the normal Lori Greiner antics of gushing over herself about how she is god's gift to gadget inventions.)

seriously, it was TOO funny. poor Nancy, I bet she needed a drink after that show {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

If you missed the show, it is worth watching some of the clips for entertainment!