Occasional Contributor

Last evening I purchased Lori Greiner's kitchen tools that hang on your pots.  Today I find out there is free shipping and handling on everything.  I tried this morning to cancel my order and reorder the tools but was told it was too late to cancel.  I think this is very unfair.  Had I known today was free S & H day, I would have waited to place this order.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori Greiner Kitchen Tools

If you're giving them as a gift may I suggest you open the cardboard box they come in (it's just a regular old tan cardboard box) and peel off the good sized CHINA sticker that's on each individually wrapped tool. Maybe it wouldn't bother you but somehow it just looks cheesy to me. Of course the bar code sticker on the box says Made in China but at least it's very small print.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@calliesmom I understand your frustration but if QVC announced their Free Shipping days in advance people would stop ordering until that date causing sales to plummet. Just not good business sense.  And yes It has happened to me here and other places, I just consider it my bad luck.

Honored Contributor

@calliesmom.  Don't you think everyone who placed orders the past few days doesn't now wish they'd waited?  I know I do; it's a matter of luck.  By the way, those tools are very nice.  I've had them for years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Have you reached out on the cc forum? They are very helpful.

Respected Contributor

@calliesmom wrote:

Last evening I purchased Lori Greiner's kitchen tools that hang on your pots.  Today I find out there is free shipping and handling on everything.  I tried this morning to cancel my order and reorder the tools but was told it was too late to cancel.  I think this is very unfair.  Had I known today was free S & H day, I would have waited to place this order.  Has anyone else had this problem?

@calliesmom send an e-mail or call customer service. They are super helpful.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not as bad as my purchase from Amazon!  I started contemplating about a week ago on a SnowJoe cordless snowblower.  Wish I had ordered it right away before it started snowing across the country!  it went up Over $50, in fact last night it was $276 and when I got up this morning it was $301.  I ordered before it goes any higher Smiley Surprised

ETA: I just contacted Amazon they were able to cancel my order from this morning and I could re-order at the reduced price!  YES!!