Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Greiner Christmas snow lanterns

@just wonder I’ve not had issues with batteries. My lantern from last year is using the same batteries this year. I use plain old Energizers from Target.
Valued Contributor

Wow, hippiechick7897, thank you!  Obviously there is a big difference in batteries and from now on, I will get the Energizer from Target or anywhere.  Thanks so much for sharing your experience!!

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

Read reviews on Lori's products. Most are nothing but cheap gadgets. Several yrs ago, I purchased her white stand up "tarnish free" jewelry cabinet. It wasn't cheap & the return shipping would have more than it was worth to return. It is 3, I said THREE shades of white. & everything inside has tarnished. I would never make another purchase from her. I don't even like to see her on QVC. 

I also got her large jewelry case.  Like $300.00?   Everything tarnishes in it. I don't think she makes the stuff she presents.  I have found a lot of things she sells in stores.  

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting your honesty

Frequent Contributor

How do you change the light in these lanterns? I have had mine going for about 6 weeks and the light has gone out. so frustrating. Thanks for any info.

Honored Contributor

I have never cared much for her products and her presentations.  Seems her products many times are copies of things we have already seen elsewhere.  I do have her cosmetic case with the lid that raises.  It is nice, but doesn't hold that much as some items don't fit in the sections.  

Valued Contributor

@1208 I’m assuming you changed the battery and that didn’t fix it? Is the glitter working but the light is not? That was the second complaint in the reviews was the light stopped working. I don’t think there is really anything that can be done.

You can return it until the end of January.