Contributor

Lori Greiner Christmas snow lanterns

I’d like to send Lori a message but can’t seem to find out where. I bought 5 of these for gifts.   H217299.   After 3 weeks the fan stopped working so the snow wasn’t swirling anymore. So disappointed.   I have sent these all over and hate that my family members have to bother with sending them back.  She should have researched these more.  I read the reviews and it seems lots of people are having the same problem.  Never again!  Lori if you read this please make it right!  Disappointed and disgusted!

Contributor

Re: Lori Greiner Christmas snow lanterns

I agree with you!! Mine stopped working as well.  Was given to my son and new daughter in law as a gift -- so embarrasing !!

Frequent Contributor

Honored Contributor

Was this one of Lori's own inventions or something from Shark Tank?  I'm surprised her products have such poor workmanship.

Valued Contributor

I have the tree lantern from the previous year and it works perfectly. I received the snowman lantern as a gift this year and it worked for three days. If you look at the reviews for those lanterns more than 50% of the reviewers are having problems. So disappointed and can’t believe QVC hasn’t addressed what is quite clearly a widespread manufacturer defect.
Respected Contributor

Read reviews on Lori's products. Most are nothing but cheap gadgets. Several yrs ago, I purchased her white stand up "tarnish free" jewelry cabinet. It wasn't cheap & the return shipping would have more than it was worth to return. It is 3, I said THREE shades of white. & everything inside has tarnished. I would never make another purchase from her. I don't even like to see her on QVC. 

Super Contributor

My fan stopped blowing after two days and I took the batteries and put them back in.  The fan started blowing again.  This was just a couple of days ago and it is still working for now, but I am watching it closely.  I too bought a couple of extras for gifts and I don't feel comfortable giving them.  I was so excited about these, now just disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered one of Lori's snow lanterns last year.  When it arrived, the box was wet and most of the liquid had leaked out of it.  I returned it for refund immediately and wrote a review which may, or may not, have been posted.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I have often wondered who r these people buying all Lori's over priced chachi's. The wiggle board was the most outrageou sly priced item

Valued Contributor

I purchased one last year and two more this year because they are so beautiful WHEN working.  My gripe is not that the fan quits working, but the batteries last NO TIME AT ALL when I have both lights and fan on timer.  I do purchase my batteries at Dollar Tree but I don't think that's it.  Any one else have trouble with batteries not lasting nearly as long in any of the battery candles QVC sells as the vendors say they will?  If it is where I purchase the batteries, please share your experiences as well because I do get tired of changing batteries.