Respected Contributor

It truly is all about the marketing, and how determined a person is to stick with their ideas.  This is a successful person in the sales world.  Good for her.  I don't need most of those items myself, but it appears many others do.  Hey, there are many people who sell products that I roll my eyes at.  Good thing I'm not in charge of the shopping channels, or any other retail outlet.  We'd go broke.  LOL   

Re: Lori Granier... Better back

Just saw the Shark tank show from February and Lori invested in a new device that was called Better Back that straps around your knees. I have had a device just like that for 12 years that I bought at a decorative painters convention in Reno Nevada.  It's not a new invention. 

Respected Contributor

It seems like she made a lot of the same items Joy did, after Joy. Now with Shark Tank she's been able to hit on some new things. 

At least she's not as annoying to watch as Joy!

Trusted Contributor

@brewhaha - I believe the poster was spelling Lori's name the way she pronounces it. Her name is Greiner (gry-ner.) However Lori changed it to sound fancier (gra-near.) 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

@Margo777 B wrote:

@brewhaha - I believe the poster was spelling Lori's name the way she pronounces it. Her name is Greiner (gry-ner.) However Lori changed it to sound fancier (gra-near.) 

I have always heard it pronounced that way - gra-near.  There was a family in my neighborhood years ago with the same name, spelled the way Lori spells it and pronounced the way she pronounces it too.   Over the years, I've known several other people with the same name, and none of them ever pronounced it as gry-ner.