Super Contributor

BestDay, I didn't see your posts as bashing at all. In fact I agree with all your points. What I can't understand are  these ugly, nasty comments about the posts.

Valued Contributor
@xryretriever Unfortunately its becoming the norm here. Q thread starts out innocently enough & before you know it someone is offended and it turns nasty. I don't understand why posters can't just exit the thread and move on. We don't all like the same fashions or hosts. I don't like SK one bit but I would never rip apart someone who does. I don't know when people started getting so sensitive but its sad and its getting really old. Now someone will come after me. Funny thing is I don't offend very easily and I don't give a d*mn!! Grow up people.
Honored Contributor

Not all of her clothes are prints and ruffles. I've bought a few of her sheer mesh tops in solid colors that I wear as a layering piece under a jacket, blouse or sweater. I really like her pants/leggings too. I think she offers a variety and there's something for everyone. I also find her clothes to be well made and good quality. I do try to wait to buy when they are on clearance, but not always..

~H~
Valued Contributor
@SleeplessinSD Logo does have the BEST leggings. I have 2 full length & 2 capri length & they are fantastic year round.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

Wow!  Calling a fellow poster a moron is pretty harsh (message 39),  even for this place.  Wonder how that comment survived.

But said poster has also called others "gangsters" and "thugs."

Honored Contributor

I'm always amused by reples like this!

Someone who doesn't like the clothes - and thinks they are expensive.

Why does the price matter if you don't like the clothes?????

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@bonnielu wrote:

I personally don't  like the design of her clothes.  Seems everything has a ruffle.And her price point is very high. 

Respected Contributor

This thread made me laugh out loud!  It's a good thing we all don't like the same thing; keeps people watching fun!

Trusted Contributor

@shoechic  No, I did not infer i had seen every person in my state. The point was, in my experience, I have never  seen anyone wear logo in my state. Obviously there are people buying it from q, but in my area of the country it does not seem to be popular. To each his own, no problem. If you like it. Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

For me they are too frilly (for a lack of a better word)  And for the price I can do much better in Walmart, or Zulily or Blair.  

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@shoechic  No, I did not infer i had seen every person in my state. The point was, in my experience, I have never  seen anyone wear logo in my state. Obviously there are people buying it from q, but in my area of the country it does not seem to be popular. To each his own, no problem. If you like it. Enjoy.

How could you possibly say no one in your state wears Logo?  Maybe you should say in your family or neighborhood, but to include the entire state is silly @webbgarner1 .