Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you @ALRATIBA .  I sure don't want to look like everyone else.  I too wore a uniform every day.  Self expression is freeing.

Super Contributor
@bestday....you have done NOTHING disrespectful....some replies have DISRESPECTED YOU for having an honest opinion on your post.....apparently, there is an opportunity for some followers, in this forum, to gentley/strongly to go-against
a poster's right for free speech. JMHO
Respected Contributor

I have several LOGO pieces from what she just started on QVC....I think.  Well, at least when I noticed her.  I shark bite cardigan and one of her tops with chiffon in black is a go to for me for a nice dinner out (only in the colder months).  I haven't purchased anything from LOGO in a long time.  It's gotten too expensive for me.

Super Contributor

@Littledidi wrote:

I do not understand the hype of the Logo brand.  I live in Los Angeles, Ca. and have yet to see anyone wearing her homely fashions here.  I do not want to appear to be a snob, however, her "fashion?" line would only be worn in the midwest, where they don't have too many choices.  Also, her prices of the pieces shown on QVC are overpriced!

@LittledidiNo, you don't sound like a snob. Something else comes to mind. Do you know everyone in LA? Do you see everyone in LA everyday? Do you really even live in LA? Most people don't spell out the city & include the state. But I guess people in the midwest might not know where you are if you didn't spell it out, right?

Anyone else you would like to insult?

Super Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:
I am absolutely shocked that she is still on q. I have never seen one person in my state wear any of her clothing. 

@webbgarner1  Oooh, the shock! Have you met everyone in your state? Do you see everyone in your state everyday?

Her line does very well. As someone else mentioned, the numbers don't lie.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Littledidi wrote:

I do not understand the hype of the Logo brand.  I live in Los Angeles, Ca. and have yet to see anyone wearing her homely fashions here.  I do not want to appear to be a snob, however, her "fashion?" line would only be worn in the midwest, where they don't have too many choices.  Also, her prices of the pieces shown on QVC are overpriced!

@Littledidi  Maybe it's time for you to get out more.  You are a snob putting down people in the midwest.  How do you know they don't have too many choices!?  I'm not from the midwest but I find your comments disprespectful and unknowing.  

@Littledidi  I live in the Midwest and am really offended!  No, just kidding.  (about being offended)   But seriously, how can you say that? How do you know her line "would only be worn in the Midwest."  Ridiculous statement.

Esteemed Contributor

I personally don't  like the design of her clothes.  Seems everything has a ruffle.And her price point is very high. 

Respected Contributor

@Littledidi wrote:

Midwest, really?  Plenty of choices here.  You called it right, you are a snob.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Super Contributor

I've been blown away on how nasty peoples replies are to some posts. If you don't like what is said then move on. We don't need to see these very nasty messages