Honored Contributor

I preferred the line when it first came out.  I feel that now, in order to keep coming up with new things, some of the offerings have gone way out of my comfort zone.  I have never felt her items justified the price, even back in the day when I enjoyed her clothes.  I bought a few one wash wonders from Lori.

Esteemed Contributor

So if I like Levi's and not Wrangler jeans I'm going to make Wrangler wearers feel bad?  Same if I buy Dyson not Shark?  I like Sketchers and others bash them, I don't care.  

Are we no longer allowed to have an opinion.  The OP did not get personal about the designer or bash those who like and wear the line. LOGO is not my style , if it's yours, wear and enjoy.

Want to see bashing?  Say you LOVE Barefoot Dreams, it gets really personal.  Life is to short for such sensitivity about others clothes choices.

Contributor

agree totally

Respected Contributor

My favorite logo jacket (with faux leather trim) disentegrated when I 'hand-washed' in cold-water Woolite.   The tag said 'wash gentle' ... I could not have handled it with more care (in a plastic tub, hand-soaked cold, rinsed under faucet).  The faux leather literally flaked into 1/2" segments.  I was sick. 

I'm done with LOGO, as I have at least 30 pcs.  I sent her Team an I.M. ... I only got "we'll get back to you on that issue", that was two months ago.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@bestday wrote:

I did not start a bashing of her. I expressed my opinion of the line. Afterall, it is a forum.

Oh no I realize that...you did not say anything about HER...I didn't imply that you did!

I am just saying that starting a thread that downgrades a particular style is trashing IMHO.

Your opinions of the line are negative which will offend others.

As another poster said, why not write about the styles you do love.

I'm guessing the OP didn't want to write about the styles she love.  Now we are telling people what to write about? Unbelievable.

Respected Contributor

I have a number of logo pieces, the first rayon/span tops have not aged well, a number have been relegated to sleep/around the house, and most donated. Pants are excellent, and have stayed great looking.

Lori does put a lot of things together to make a "statement" outfit, but that's not what you have to do. I usually wear only one at a time.  As she says frequently "Time to play."  

Esteemed Contributor

Over the last several years, I had only purchased two of her things, a top and a dress.  I returned both of them because I did not like how they looked on me.  I rarely watch her, as her clothes are just not my style, but frankly, Amy does make them look cute.

The other day I happened to catch her and they were presenting the prettiest dress.  I had to have it.  So I ordered two, then a third one after that color (the one I really wanted) was available again.

I have not received any of them yet, but I hope I like them.  They are a bit pricey, but if I love them, then it is worth it, though having 3 is a bit excessive.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

So if I like Levi's and not Wrangler jeans I'm going to make Wrangler wearers feel bad?  Same if I buy Dyson not Shark?  I like Sketchers and others bash them, I don't care.  

Are we no longer allowed to have an opinion.  The OP did not get personal about the designer or bash those who like and wear the line. LOGO is not my style , if it's yours, wear and enjoy.

Want to see bashing?  Say you LOVE Barefoot Dreams, it gets really personal.  Life is to short for such sensitivity about others clothes choices.

@mspatmac  Right on!!

Esteemed Contributor

@bestday wrote:

I am not trashing anyone here, only a fashion & I realize everyone has a right to their likes & dislikes.  Some vendors clothes are too expensive for what they are & so forth.  I just have never seen anything in this line that I would wear & really can't picture anyone I know wearing. Just my opinion & not meaning to be cruel. I will see an item that could be cute, but something, a ruffle or something will be added to it that ruins it - again, my opinion.. 

@bestday   You have every right to your opinion......keep stating it.  One should not be jumped all over just for stating an opinion!  I always thought that's what this forum is all about.

Esteemed Contributor

@Littledidi wrote:

I do not understand the hype of the Logo brand.  I live in Los Angeles, Ca. and have yet to see anyone wearing her homely fashions here.  I do not want to appear to be a snob, however, her "fashion?" line would only be worn in the midwest, where they don't have too many choices.  Also, her prices of the pieces shown on QVC are overpriced!

@Littledidi  Maybe it's time for you to get out more.  You are a snob putting down people in the midwest.  How do you know they don't have too many choices!?  I'm not from the midwest but I find your comments disprespectful and unknowing.