Super Contributor

I am not trashing anyone here, only a fashion & I realize everyone has a right to their likes & dislikes.  Some vendors clothes are too expensive for what they are & so forth.  I just have never seen anything in this line that I would wear & really can't picture anyone I know wearing. Just my opinion & not meaning to be cruel. I will see an item that could be cute, but something, a ruffle or something will be added to it that ruins it - again, my opinion.. 

Honored Contributor

I like some Logo, I only have 2 items but both are of good quality and I get compliments on them.  I bought them when they were on sale.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@bestday wrote:

I am not trashing anyone here, only a fashion & I realize everyone has a right to their likes & dislikes.  Some vendors clothes are too expensive for what they are & so forth.  I just have never seen anything in this line that I would wear & really can't picture anyone I know wearing. Just my opinion & not meaning to be cruel. I will see an item that could be cute, but something, a ruffle or something will be added to it that ruins it - again, my opinion.. 

find what you like and enjoy it.   

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

When Lori first came to QVC her items were very unique but wearable.  Colors were muted, prints were subdued, shapes were new.  In the last few years it seems she has drunk the QVC Kool-Aid.  Her prints are garrish and too busy.  Her colors are the standard QVC offering - black, white, shocking pink and blue.  Also some purple and acid yellow/green. 

I haven't bought anything from her line in a very long time, while I have quite a lot of her initial items.  JMHO

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

When Lori first came to QVC her items were very unique but wearable.  Colors were muted, prints were subdued, shapes were new.  In the last few years it seems she has drunk the QVC Kool-Aid.  Her prints are garrish and too busy.  Her colors are the standard QVC offering - black, white, shocking pink and blue.  Also some purple and acid yellow/green. 

I haven't bought anything from her line in a very long time, while I have quite a lot of her initial items.  JMHO

too garish and busy FOR YOU....I find her items sell out quite often, so somebody likes her line!  Her prints have 90 diff colors in them, so I would hardly call them standard!  Her solid choices go well beyond the classic colors.

It seems to me that other 'designers' have copied her!  She created the Kool-Aid then.

I have a couple things from when she first started on Q that have been worn and washed so many times...and have held up beautifully!

It's my Whisper Knits from Linea that have pilled terribly.

Honored Contributor

@bestday wrote:

@bestday 

Disagree and have seen those 'styles' everywhere....and they were not Logo from Q, but other lines from other venues that have the same styles going on.  I see them in the catalogs that are still mailed to me.

Starting a thread bashing a style choice kinda is trashing.  Logo is a top seller it seems and many MANY on the boards here like it.  You are putting down their choices.

Honored Contributor

I have several dozen LOGO pieces - not counting LOGO pants - which I absolutely love.  Fantastic fit for me!

My personal style is nothing like Lori's - but true to her "goes with anything" - I can pair her tops, vests and cardigans with "my" pieces and they look great.

Super Contributor

I did not start a bashing of her. I expressed my opinion of the line. Afterall, it is a forum.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein

[ Edited ]

You're completely entitled to your legitimately expressed view and opinion.

Some think that any opposing thoughts are trashing and bashing.  That's not how a forum works.  

They only want to see comments that agree with them.  Anything in opposition is frowned upon and condemned. 

Respected Contributor

@bestday wrote:

I did not start a bashing of her. I expressed my opinion of the line. Afterall, it is a forum.

do you have an opinion on something you do like?

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~