Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein looks lovely tonight! And what a lovely success story she has!

@catpat wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out the LOGO line of clothes.  I personally wouldn't be caught wearing most of her clothes.  The big pockets make a garment look sloppy, IMO, just hanging there.  Since so many of her tops have lace, I often wonder how the lace  would look after a few washings.   Secondly, I find that most of her pieces are over-priced.  For instance, a Peplum Tank - Eyelet Detail and Embroidery top for $89.92 plus $3.00 S/H.  Seriously, spending clost to $93.00 for a cotton tank top!!  With my coupons and bonus buys, early bird specials and cash back rewards, I can get tons of clothes at high-end stores for so much less, with just as great quality.   

@catpat  Well you know what?  From you post above, I think you should not waste even another second of your time "trying to figure out the LOGO line of clothes."  Why? Clearly you don't like it and they are too expensive for you to want to buy so just buy other clothes - either on QVC or elsewhere.  Why spend time on something you don't like?  Why watch any of it?   Different strokes for different folks.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein looks lovely tonight! And what a lovely success story she has!

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Swissguy. Do you mean the black outfit with the black tights, black dress and shoes? I didn't care for it.

I actually liked the leggings under the dress.  I would wear that.  I wouldn't wear that cardigan and shoes tho.  Little too much.  Liked the dress! 

Regular Contributor

I like Lori and have a lot of her tops and cardigans, but I'm siding with the folks who did not like her all-black get-up. It looked way too harsh and clunky on her. IMO, it didn't flatter her at all.

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

I think Lori looks especially lovely tonight all in black!

As I mentioned in another post I am actually quite inspired by her success.  LIke so many other vendors that start on the Q with just one or two items--she has built such a successful company all from her unique vision for what style and fashion is.  And while everyone may not like all her pieces-- I think everyone can agree that her line is very successful.   It's a major accomplishment to even be able to sell on the Q--let alone have a TSV and I think it's really wonderful what Lori has created!!Smiley Happy

As I read the OP's post, I take away the thought that whether you like her style or line, you can't deny that she has become very successful.

I greatly admire women who take their ideas and make a success out of them.  Also Renee G. of WWC, Sarah Blakely of Spanx etc etc.

Bravo ladies! You started at the bottom and worked your way to the top.

Smiley Happy

Contributor

I agree. Lori looked great in all black. I love the Logo shoes she was wearing especially. I love color and so does Lori obviously but there is nothing wrong with rocking the all black look on occasion. I would wear leggings under the dress esp if it were chilly weather. I think Lori's look was styled to show the TSV can be worn as a dress and a top and on the models she styled it as a skirt.

Lori is a real inspiration to me and an example of a strong, independent minded lady who is an incredible success. I like my closet a lot better then before I started building my Logo wardrobe. I don't think it is something you have to get. If you like it great if not, it's not for you.

I like the way you can combine different materials, patterns and colors to create your own unique look within the line. It's not cheap but then again it's not cheap if you know what I mean. I shop at JJill and Eddie Bauer when I go to stores. The prices and quality are comparable but Logo is more fun in my opinion.

Valued Contributor

@Shortygirl wrote:

I agree. Lori looked great in all black. I love the Logo shoes she was wearing especially. I love color and so does Lori obviously but there is nothing wrong with rocking the all black look on occasion. I would wear leggings under the dress esp if it were chilly weather. I think Lori's look was styled to show the TSV can be worn as a dress and a top and on the models she styled it as a skirt.

Lori is a real inspiration to me and an example of a strong, independent minded lady who is an incredible success. I like my closet a lot better then before I started building my Logo wardrobe. I don't think it is something you have to get. If you like it great if not, it's not for you.

I like the way you can combine different materials, patterns and colors to create your own unique look within the line. It's not cheap but then again it's not cheap if you know what I mean. I shop at JJill and Eddie Bauer when I go to stores. The prices and quality are comparable but Logo is more fun in my opinion.

Thank you!