Valued Contributor

Lori Goldstein looks lovely tonight! And what a lovely success story she has!

I think Lori looks especially lovely tonight all in black!

As I mentioned in another post I am actually quite inspired by her success.  LIke so many other vendors that start on the Q with just one or two items--she has built such a successful company all from her unique vision for what style and fashion is.  And while everyone may not like all her pieces-- I think everyone can agree that her line is very successful.   It's a major accomplishment to even be able to sell on the Q--let alone have a TSV and I think it's really wonderful what Lori has created!!Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein looks lovely tonight! And what a lovely success story she has!

@Swissguy wrote:

As I mentioned in another post I am actually quite inspired by her success.  LIke so many other vendors that start on the Q with just one or two items--she has built such a successful company all from her unique vision for what style and fashion is.  And while everyone may not like all her pieces-- I think everyone can agree that her line is very successful.   It's a major accomplishment to even be able to sell on the Q--let alone have a TSV and I think it's really wonderful what Lori has created!!Smiley Happy

@Swissguy.....I agree!! She looks very nice, and she is very successful with her LoGo line of clothing. Kudos to her!!   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein looks lovely tonight! And what a lovely success story she has!

@05gage25 wrote:

@Swissguy wrote:

@Swissguy.....I agree!! She looks very nice, and she is very successful with her LoGo line of clothing. Kudos to her!!   Smiley Happy

Yes! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Swissguy. Do you mean the black outfit with the black tights, black dress and shoes? I didn't care for it.

Trusted Contributor

The leggings under that dress??  I don't think so

Regular Contributor

I agree. To me, she looks very granny. On TV, her clothes look like a black blob.  I don't think her clothes suit her body anyway.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Im sure her story is very inspiring. However, I find her clothing to be very unattractive. Ive ordered two of her tops. When I got the shirts, the material is super thin and its the same material on all her clothing. The lace trims really remind me of a granny sewing patches together and makes it look tacky. Sorry, but I change the channel everytime shes on because its so overly hyped. Also, its crazy overpriced for a glorified tshirt. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

As I read the OP's post, I take away the thought that whether you like her style or line, you can't deny that she has become very successful.

I greatly admire women who take their ideas and make a success out of them.  Also Renee G. of WWC, Sarah Blakely of Spanx etc etc.

Bravo ladies! You started at the bottom and worked your way to the top.

Frequent Contributor

I'm still trying to figure out the LOGO line of clothes.  I personally wouldn't be caught wearing most of her clothes.  The big pockets make a garment look sloppy, IMO, just hanging there.  Since so many of her tops have lace, I often wonder how the lace  would look after a few washings.   Secondly, I find that most of her pieces are over-priced.  For instance, a Peplum Tank - Eyelet Detail and Embroidery top for $89.92 plus $3.00 S/H.  Seriously, spending clost to $93.00 for a cotton tank top!!  With my coupons and bonus buys, early bird specials and cash back rewards, I can get tons of clothes at high-end stores for so much less, with just as great quality.   

Respected Contributor

I once saw Lori on tv in slim leg jeans, a tailored blazer and tee shirt. She looked incredible! In her own line, she looks like a mismatched sack.