Honored Contributor

@rpmpmb wrote:

so very tired of lori goldstien clothing .....does anyone in rural america wear her stuff?       its over the top in price,the styles are horrible, and i feel they have let top designer go to  give her to much air time..... bring back more designer shows like bob mackie, c wonder george simonton and linea . thank goodnss for susan gaver and isaac.i was looking so foward to today's fashion day....but everytime i put the "Q" on i see her on. guess it's time to start shopping elsewhere...does anyone else feel this way?

@rpmpmb I live in rural america and I will say no, I have never seen any one in my town or even in the region wear a LOGO top except me. I have seen One World tops, but no LOGO.

Respected Contributor

I do not like this line. Just not for me. I am to short for LOGO. It does look nice on some of the models.

Respected Contributor

Note how most of the time this top is layered as it is modeled.  I did see it once by itself and the issue that I find unacceptable was evident.  The shortest part of the top is right in the middle front, emphasizing the crotch and/or stomach area.  If an individual is at all long-wasted, it will only accentuate ill-fitting pants.  Also the lines of the top float outward, broadening the look.  Why doesn't this line offer more tops that are longer in the middle, maybe slanted, to hide those flaw areas?  Sorry, not worth taking a chance.

Honored Contributor

I think her prices seem very high.  Her line isn't my style so I have never purchased.  Susan Graver's clothing has gone up a lot too.

Respected Contributor

I found four wonderful vests at Kohls yesterday, two are very similar to Logo styles but simple--no pockets, a subtle high low hem.  I dress casually and love the draping silhouettes. 

Super Contributor

LOGO fashions wouldn't work for me but I have to say --- they are adorable on my little granddaughter!  I've purchased three tops for her and each one is cuter than the last and she loves them.  I hope Lori continues the LOGO Littles line!

Trusted Contributor

I don't really mind the price, for ME, it is the thin FABRIC, that I have a problem with. I have to wear spanx under the tops and that is not something I want to do "all" the time.  I have only one LOGO top.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

I think some her things are kind of nice, however, the TSV is not. Seems like it makes all but the slimmest and tall, look short and kind of bunchy. Last night, Lori had it on and with all her studio hardwear and all the many layers she wears, it didn't look great. I'm sure the fabric is wonderful and the price for cashmere is great, but if I buy any cashmere, it needs to be a classic style. Never have been a fan of the shark bite style which this is. Can't figure out why anyone would want all that at their hip line.

Just FYI.... this piece is 95% Cotton and only 5% Cashmere~!!!

Perhaps then, in the interest of "truth in advertising," the item should be represented as "sharkbite cotton sweater with 5% cashmere."

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I live in Small Town USA, 50k on a good summer day and I've seen several ladies walking around with LOGO on, one in our supermarket, she was wearing a top with scattered embroidery and a few sequins and seemed to be in her 50's.  I thought she looked really sharp and approached her to tell her so~!  She did indeed look wonderful but she was also tall, slim and carried the look very well.  Me.... not so much.

But I also have to say that shopping here takes stamina because of lack of interesting stores and I see quite a bit o "QVC" walking around. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I'm amused by both comments constantly being made:  "I never see anyone in my city wearing LOGO" and "Everyone looks terrible in LOGO."  ROTLFMAO

As for the former statement, I don't give a hoot (sorry @hooty) what other people wear.  I'm an individual - I wear what I like.  And I like not to look like everyone else who shops at Macy's.  I have enough self-esteem to want to wear what I like.  And the more people who are wearing the same things I wear, the more I'll drift toward something else.   I am true to myself  and my own style and individuality, and I don't care what other people look like.