Esteemed Contributor

Trying to make my mind up on a few things and next thing I know midnight passed and easy pay gone.  So irritating.   Think I will cry   waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trusted Contributor

Sometimes, I think that time passing is better.  Often, I don’t really want what I thought I did in the heat of the Easy Pay moment.  If I really want it, Easy Pay will come around again and, if I really really want it (not often) I buy it on sight.  Just works for me.

Respected Contributor

I made 1 purchase from my wish list. 

Trusted Contributor

LOL @BalletBabe...I had the same exact same feeling.

I had items in my cart,,,debated most the night, and never pulled the trigger.

I bought nothing at all yesterday.  UGH ! 

Valued Contributor

Don’t cry @BalletBabe. Things happen for a reason. Put the items on your wish list. It’s possible you will get them at an even lower price at some point. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Esteemed Contributor

@SandPiper wrote:

Don’t cry @BalletBabe. Things happen for a reason. Put the items on your wish list. It’s possible you will get them at an even lower price at some point. 

@SandPiper, and everyone.  I started the order before midnight but as soon as I hit payment part , the easy pay was gone.   What is really irritating, I was waiting for free shipping yesterday and all they offered was easy pay.  That was a big let down, then when I go to put the order through ---- poof  Easy pay gone.   Guess I wasn't supposed to have it.   

Trusted Contributor
Spoiler

@BalletBabe

Been there, done that!  I know, it can be really frustrating Smiley Sad

Hopefully those items will have a better price/free shipping next time around Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I get why easy pay is popular, but I want a lower total price. I will take free shipping any day. I didn’t buy anything yesterday either. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lordy Lordy

[ Edited ]

I bought Laura Geller's balance and brighten face powder.  Good price for large size, and I was completely out of it. That was it . . . and I paid in full, ha ha.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of easy pay.  They add up and before you know it you are spending a fortune for months!  My new mantra is that if I cannot afford to pay for it all at once, I should not be buying it at all.  Works for me!