Respected Contributor

I just noticed today they are showing videos on the Cuddl Duds show. I guess this is a good idea. I am not sure how much more they can cut back though going forward.

Honored Contributor

Re: Looks like models are gone

I think Elise is doing an awesome job, having to talk for an hour straight, live, without even a "skyper". 

Valued Contributor

I also thought Elise did an outstanding job.  And I am wondering and hoping that perhaps some of the fashion shows will still have a scaled back model crew, but who knows...this was the first show I saw with no models and while Elise mentioned to a caller sorry, no models in this show, I don't think she said QVC was no longer using models for awhile, or did I miss it?

Honored Contributor

On Q2 last night, NYDJ Show w/ Big Deal...live models...6' apart. 

Frequent Contributor

I believe Q2 is running taped shows.  They are not running new content due to the covid-19.  

Respected Contributor

I think they are only allowed 2 models.

Regular Contributor

good. Some of them think everything is about them instead of the clothes.

Honored Contributor

I switched on in the middle of the night about 3 days ago and it said LIVE.  ???

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that they are using one model per clothing show now, which is good. The downside is that we can't see what the clothes look like on different size models, but I don't buy clothes from QVC anyway so it doesn't matter to me.