Respected Contributor

Looking for name of this product

It's an ink stamp type thing for covering over your personal info on mail, labels, prescription bottles, etc.  

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for name of this product

@FranandZoe   I have that product.  On the stamp handle it says "guard your id", but I just put that into the qvc search bar and nothing came up.  I'll keep looking to see if I can figure out what else it might be called.

Respected Contributor

I've put in about ten different things too lol.  Maybe it's sold out.  Thanks so much.

Contributor

Neighbor bought this and it isn't worth the money.  If you hold up bill, receipt or anything  you can see through it.  Nothing like they show on TV ads.  Hope this helps.  

Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe  Ok, so it's actually called PLUS guard your id.  It doesn't appear as if QVC carries it anymore, but Amazon has it. Or, like you said, maybe they are just sold out.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazon has a number of offerings 

Guard Your ID Identity Protection Security Prevention Stamp Roller (Deluxe Multi-Color 4-Pack)

Removed Link (against standards) 
♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I always used those til one day an empty prescription bottle fell in water.  It laid there for a little while.

That softened up the label.  I could take my fingernail and scrape off the entire label.

It's very easy.

Super Contributor

I am a retired " Certified Privacy Professional". I use these. Are they fool proof, no. If I am not going to use my crosscut shredder on labels I use this. Also use it for pill bottles due to their shape. Necessary....depends on criminals I suppose....I figure it's a small price for a little extra protection.

Another note: I was giving a lecture a while back and I was discussing how to protect personal privacy and a very bright person said, "on my mail I just put it in the bottom of my doggie poo bag." Brilliant!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe wrote:

It's an ink stamp type thing for covering over your personal info on mail, labels, prescription bottles, etc.  

Thanks

@FranandZoe     Wasn't it called Police ID or ID Police?