Respected Contributor

Re: Look who's on the cover of Woman's World

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I agree.  There is no "host bashing" whatsoever.

Just some commentary about the magazine layout itself.  I read nothing negative about the host.

Agree. The comments are about the magazine cover stories. I see requests for a  healthier recipe cookbook from David and that seems innocuous, but I don't see anything bashing David.

Respected Contributor

Wow- I watch little QVC anymore and never food or kitchen shows. Have not seen David in quite a while. He has totally changed. Hope he watches his health and takes care of himself. 

Frequent Contributor

I get it digitally and can assure you it is not a tabloid with celebrity gossip and misinformation. It is positive, and not one word of politics and that makes it a winning read for me.

Occasional Contributor

Good morning,

I don't post often, but I would like to say that I have been

a fan of David's for a long time, my daughter (who is now a 32 year old adult) has loved David forever.  

A couple of years ago when David had a new cookbook out and was signing them at the Q, I went to get Kate's book signed.  It was right around Christmas, but I wanted to get the book signed and we only live a couple of hours from the Q, so off I went.

When I got there, there was a line so I waited and listened to David talk with all of the people getting their books signed.  He was as gracious with one as he was with the next.

I happend to be at the end of the line and when it was my turn, we had the nicest conversation.  He was in no rush to leave and we even got some pictures.  He was so pleasant and engaging.

David, thank you for being you. 

Cheryl

Valued Contributor

@KKJ 

@World Traveler

@roxxy1 

I agree too - not sure why so many people enjoy bashing hosts.  I don't think there is one that I dislike enough to put it in writing.