Super Contributor

I'm sorry, but I just can't get my mind around Lori Goldstein's fashions & the outrageous prices. Please don't tell me to change channels because I am so intrigued & mystified I can't do that.

Esteemed Contributor

It's good to be mystified and intrigued.... keeps your mind active and young. I love Logo clothes. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

It's good to be mystified and intrigued.... keeps your mind active and young. I love Logo clothes. 

@Goldengate8361    I am mystified by people who think THEY should make the "rules" for the rest of us....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

It's it wonderful that there are different options, at different prices, for different taste?

Trusted Contributor

Many years ago, I posted in these forums that I didn't get LOGO at all and to me the clothes reminded me of kitchen curtains with some lacey stuff attached to the bottom and those who were wearing them looked like bag ladies. WELL, someone from QVC contacted me and asked me why I wrote that.  I thought for sure LOGO would last five minutes on QVC.  Guess I was wrong because LG is still going strong.   

Honored Contributor

@bestday wrote:

I'm sorry, but I just can't get my mind around Lori Goldstein's fashions & the outrageous prices. Please don't tell me to change channels because I am so intrigued & mystified I can't do that.

@bestday   If you can't get your mind around it, then leave it for those who do appreciate it and just move on without comment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bestday wrote:

@bestday   If you can't get your mind around it, then leave it for those who do appreciate it and just move on without comment.

I should have known I would stir up one of the authorities who always gets her two cents in. It's a forum & I have a right to my opinion. I know you well.

Respected Contributor

I do not like LOGO fashions because to me they look very sloppy.  Just not my idea of a nice looking outfit.  It's just my opinion and I do believe I (and others) are allowed to express  what we think.  Not trying to change any minds or condemning those who do like,  we just are saying we don't like!!

Respected Contributor
I have some pieces that I like very much. I wear them individually, though, not all layered on top of each other. That would be too much for me.

I can usually find something in every line to buy. My closet is proof of that, lol.
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I do not like LOGO fashions because to me they look very sloppy.  Just not my idea of a nice looking outfit.  It's just my opinion and I do believe I (and others) are allowed to express  what we think.  Not trying to change any minds or condemning those who do like,  we just are saying we don't like!!

Sloppy is as sloppy does!

I wear many brands, LOGO included, and I have never been called sloppy (ha! ha!).

I am in love with Lori's choices of colors and mixes--many of them are just brilliant, and always eye-catching. Her fabrics are also soft and flowing.

Yes, sometimes you have to have a bit of "chutzpah" to carry off the various looks.  But I look equally as good in LOGO as I do in my sequin gowns--I am just a bit more relaxed and playful in LOGO.