Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@bestday wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bestday wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bestday wrote:

I'm sorry, but I just can't get my mind around Lori Goldstein's fashions & the outrageous prices. Please don't tell me to change channels because I am so intrigued & mystified I can't do that.

@bestday   If you can't get your mind around it, then leave it for those who do appreciate it and just move on without comment.

I should have known I would stir up one of the authorities who always gets her two cents in. It's a forum & I have a right to my opinion. I know you well.

@bestday    You didn't give an opinion other than that the prices are outrageous.  You can't get your mind around it, remember?  Hang in there and maybe it'll come to you.  Try the Rayon 230 sometime when it's on sale.  Wonderful fabric, and her pants fit the best on QVC.

You need to quit critiquing  everyone's posts. You pop up frequently on other people's opinions & scold them. If you like Logo so much so be it. I've seen you criticize a lot of QVC & that's ok,but let someone else & no way they have the

right to their opinion. Do you think you own this forum?

^^^^^
TRUTH - she's the Queen of QVC snark

@Chi-town girl    Pot calling the kettle black?  The only person to get criticism.  from me is you, and you deserve a boxcar of it.  You keep stalking me and asking for it.  Now run along and go cook something.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I agree with @haddon9.  I think @Kachina624 is humorous and she has helped me in the past👏  When i needed it.

Super Contributor

I agree with the outrageous pricing, and it's not just Logo. I've stopped buying so much