Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just took a peek at the Patti and Jane show.  In less than 3 min, Patti said, "you know what" 6 or 7 times.  She was talking so fast it was hard to keep up.  Good grief!

@Kachina624 

My curiosity got the better of me and had to take a peek.  Don't know how & when Patti breathes she talks so fast.

What a combo, worked my last nerve.  Didn't last long watching.

Honored Contributor

@Pegelyn,

Free Welcome Clipart - Graphics - Animated

Regular Contributor

She is really hard to watch, the loud screeching voice, repeating and repeating.  You know what, a 5 year old knows it's called a refridgerator not fridgerator.

Respected Contributor
I was watching her with David. That didn’t last long. With her yelling constantly, saying “and you know what David every other minute. She just seems frantic and uncontrollable. Not a good segment when she is on. I too wonder why the Q did not help her with her presentations. She definitely needs the help.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just took a peek at the Patti and Jane show.  In less than 3 min, Patti said, "you know what" 6 or 7 times.  She was talking so fast it was hard to keep up.  Good grief!

@Kachina624  -  Does she say you-know-what more than Jane calls David honey ?

Esteemed Contributor
Now here's the thing (does the Host from long ago still say it) I shop only from the Website. Don't need to watch QVC.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   I just saw a promo for the Jane and David show where she refers to David as her best friend.  That must give her husband a warm, fuzzy feeling.   The way the two of them flaunt their relationship is disgusting.  Her family must be embarrassed .

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

It is interesting how many people will come on here to complain about her constant statement, but then they ignore the worst offender. David V and his repetitive multiple statements:

"This is..". (amazing, incredible, what its all about)

"We have how many...."

Put a counter on him and I bet he is double what Patty repeats in an hour. He has made it impossible to watch his Wed & Sunday shows without yelling at the tv.

Easy solution. Mute, or change the channel.Works for us.

Honored Contributor

@speaz.  I've often stated here that IMO, David is burned out on his job and needs a new assignment.

Moot point for me as I don't watch cooking shows or evening programing with Jane and the others.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: Lock n Lock Patti

[ Edited ]

@speaz wrote:

It is interesting how many people will come on here to complain about her constant statement, but then they ignore the worst offender. David V and his repetitive multiple statements:

"This is..". (amazing, incredible, what its all about)

"We have how many...."

Put a counter on him and I bet he is double what Patty repeats in an hour. He has made it impossible to watch his Wed & Sunday shows without yelling at the tv.

Easy solution. Mute, or change the channel.Works for us.

I was going to respond about the same thing.  How about the hosts and their repetitive phrases:

"This is extraordinary", "We have how many now" (David)

"As wellllll..." (Pat)

"Here's the thing" (MaryBeth)

"P.S. and..." (Rachel B.)

I'm sure there are other that I can't think of.

It isn't easy to speak non-stop for hours, but these are some of the repetitive phrases I hear often!  And some of their frantic, speed-talking voices are annoying....it isn't just Patti for sure.