Honored Contributor

Re: Livestream with Kathy Levine and Jane Treacy

@Trix wrote:

@nwbabs wrote:

Check under Livestream past shows. It was called something like Most loved QVC moments with Kathy & Jane on 9 pm EST'ish yesterday.

@nwbabs  I was looking forward to this show and sadly fell asleep before air time and woke up too late. I checked on the QVC/HSN Roku App (where there must be 100 options of live streams, repeats of live streams, regular App or + only programming, repeats of on-air shows, live airing of on-air shows, and now even movies, and I could not find it.  I'll look again because maybe in my drugged state (post-op), I just overlooked it.  

@Trix   I also stream QVC using my Roku.  You're so right, there's a lot there.  But I found a simple way of finding the videos I want -- instead of scrolling through everything, use the Search feature on the far left side of the screen.  Enter Most Loved Moments Jane & Kathy, and it pops right up.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  Thanks for the search tip!

Super Contributor

Kathy is lively and interesting without being annoying.  

I like that in a host.

Super Contributor

I'm not familiar with the app and other things you mentioned, so I'm not much help on those methods.

However, I did type.... QVC's Most-Loved Moments with Jane & Kathy - QVC's Nonstop Holiday Party ....into a search engine (like Bing or Google) and the video came up on QVC Facebook page. Don't know how helpful this information may be in your quest.

Take care and speedy recovery. 

Super Contributor

It was a delightful presentation. It was also interesting that, while Jane often used her hands as she spoke, there was none of the frenetic "oh so excited, I am" hand pumping that she uses when selling. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Kathy Levine.  But I absolutely can not listen to Jane talk about anything.  So that is a big NO WAY WILL I WATCH THAT from me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead