Occasional Contributor
I just saw her selling on Steals and Deals during a commercial.
Respected Contributor

Ugh,..her segments are on the local news here several times a day.  They are extremely annoying.

Trusted Contributor

@Emeraldeyes70573    Yes, she has been selling the "Local Steals and Deals" in many different cities for quite a while now.

All the stuff seems to be old items from Shark Tank and QVC, nothing new.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen any informercials where I live, but I suppose that she has to do other things besides selling things on her website to keep her business afloat.  I wish her well.  I like Lisa.

Trusted Contributor

I was so shocked and happy when I saw one a few weeks back!

I even ended up buying the item. It's a kind of brass looking key accessory that you're supposed so use to open doors instead of touching them.  Of course it looked perfect and due to how Lisa presented it!  But alas it wasn't that great and didn't fit on my key chain well so I ended up throwing it away!!

Here is a photo of it:

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 8.19.37 PM.png

I do now get the emails which always feature Lisa looking amazing!!

Here is one from my email trash!!

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 8.15.30 PM.png

HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Her little ads used to run during the local evening news which I couldn't watch. I've noticed the last 4-5 weeks they've been gone. Yay!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson

[ Edited ]

When asked Lisa said friends of hers requested her to work this specific project.  Lisa stated  they are nice people and she has fun.

The woman is multi talented and works on projects with several business companies. Had to look up the segments. Still more entertaining than the bits on Q.... and by the let us know when Q comes up with something innovative with quality, value and convenience.  Cause it has been a quite while.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that key thing.....  and thought .... what a gimmick .... somebody trying to make a fast buck on a sad situation. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I saw that key thing.....  and thought .... what a gimmick .... somebody trying to make a fast buck on a sad situation. 

Do you feel the same way about Q gimmicks?

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi Please explain YOUR point - I don't get it.